Create Account

Winnipeg Jets S46 Interested Prospects Thread

1. What would you like to accomplish in the SHL with your player?

I want to be the goalie that makes the difference!

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).

Calm Hybrid Goalie, want to help my teammates with coolness in crunch times!

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?

All of this! I think if you have a good locker, your are very interested in your team and stats. I like the analyzing medias most. They give the game some "reality" feeling!

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
I would play for every franchise that treats me well and sees the new No.1 Goalie in me.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?
I like my Halifax Locker Room. I want to be called up to start. Sitting on the bank doenst help a young goalie :-)

6. What makes you different from other players in your draft class?

I think my age and life experience. I am 41 years old, father and paramedic. So i can keep cool and calm when its getting hot! And Mike McKorsy has its own Homepage (About #77)

[Image: image.png]

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL?

Perry Morgan (Halifax)

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

-Make a roster, score a few goals, get a bit of grit per 60 going, win a Cup

2. What style of player are you building? Please elaborate beyond the "archetype" SHL starting build (playmaker, sniper, offensive defenseman, etc.).
-All-around power forward who can do a little bit of everything

3. What part of the SHL experience do you enjoy the most? Do you enjoy the community and being a part of a locker room? Do you like producing media and talking about the league? Are you fascinated with the sim and keeping up with your stats and your team?
-I enjoy doing some of the media and coming up with the idea of using MissingNo. as a QR code for a gag. My J team's Discord is a good place and they seem to like me, so thats nice. Very interested by the sim and I might grab myself a copy later.

4. Could you see yourself playing for the Winnipeg Jets for an extended period of time?
-I just want to make a roster, I don't know enough about the SHL to have strong preferences.

5. Would you like to be called up to the SHL fairly quickly, after two or three SMJHL seasons? Or do you want to spend a little more time in juniors?
-I'll take a callup whenever management sees fit.

-I'm not using veteranosity to cheat the system Tongue

7. Are there any players in your draft class or around the league that you would like to play with in the SHL?
-Some of my Raptors teammates, some members of the Halifax Raiders for meme potential, and Johnny Sins of Anchorage cause he cool.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

finally have someone who can do things, and doesn't take ten seasons to Git Gud

i want to create a player that's a consistent and reliable scorer, and maybe not the best ever, but puts up solid goal numbers every season without fail

the community and the locker room are my fave, but i love producing media (mainly graphics, but i'm gonna get back into articles soon) -- i like the way people interact here

i think so! it'd be a fun franchise to slot back in to

i'd be down to do whatever works best! i know i joined late so i need to catch up on some tpe, but i would enjoy getting to do whatever i can

i have experience on the site, i'm quiet but dedicated to my player, and i have so much fucking money i could do nothing for the rest of my life and still always be able to afford weekly training

it'd be nice to force pris and jay to hang out with me

[Image: DrbPYHV.png]          [Image: UDyqktK.png]
[Image: WEd1wid.png]

Since this is my first play I have no final goal in mind besides winning everything there is to win. (SMJHL Cup, SHL Cup, WJC, WC, etc.)

I hope to become a top two-way player who excels in the defensive aspects of the game. I prefer to be more of a playmaking two-way forward with a bit of speed that coaches rely on.

I enjoy the roleplay everyone is behind. It cracks me up some of the articles you guys write. It's why I went with Commander Shepard. Just hilarious picturing him sniping top shelf and cellying. I am a big number and stats guy so I like digging into how it all works. 

I'm a big time believer in retiring with the team that drafted you. But like they say "Hockey is a business."

No preference at all since its my first player I'll take any advice.

With such a big influx of reddit players we all have a similar rookie passion. I love hockey. Always loved the strategic aspect of hockey that often isn't discussed in media. I tend to be on the quieter side but I am always on discord if you need to contact me. 

No I came into this as a lone wolf. Only preference is to be put with a scorer if I become a pass first player.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Win cups and have a good time

Two-way center, somerhing like Henrik Zetterberg or Dylan Larkin, I'm open for suggestions and willing to change!

I like the locker room in Colorado, many good guys.
I produce media, mostly revolving around Knute. I like it, it's kind of fun. I like to look at stats from the game and other players pages to see how they build.

Yes if you draft me I'll stay as long as you want me, and that would be till I retire after my back gives up and then you can retire my number.

I like it in Colorado and woild want to help them win as many cups as I can but if the big club calls I'm open for discussion.

I'm from sweden, I'm all about team success, I'm dedicated and I'm here to stay. I like to think that I'm a nice guy too.

Anyone on Colorado i guess, don't know anyone else. but I hope to get to know people around here.

[Image: knute.jpg]

to be able to skate on ice

a dude who eats cheeseburgers and drinks vodka

checking stats I suppose, it's kinda dull tbh

I could see myself playing for a team for which drafts me and/or I sign a contract for and/or trades for me as long as that contract lasts.

maybe

I'm not them and that in itself is inherently different

yes

[Image: wHACKER.png]