Create Account

S46 Hamilton Steelhawks Interested prospects

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10?

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?

Perry Morgan @Flareon4043

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?

I am doing GFX, Medias, Twitter etc... think shouldnt be a problem.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
I love the Calgary Flames. I am 41 years old, paramedic from germany. All you want to know is on Mike McKorsys Homepage (About #77)

[Image: image.png]

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both?
No, i only play Manager games! (EHM/EZM)

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be?
That's a tough one, probably Monkey D. Luffy as he would bring a lot of activity with him

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks?
I'm willing to do media to get my cash as well as working jobs

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey?
Leafs are my team, I enjoy hanging out with friends and family, fishing and camping when the weathers decent, 4 wheeling anytime, playing hockey and baseball. I started playing when I was 4 and still currently play

I play my Xbox 1, mainly NHL, but will mix it up from time to time with other game

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Anyone from the Raps, Nick Novak, Smebs, Nick Brain, Michael Scarn, Knute Knurtsson

I like to write, so I intend to do a lot of writing to get money. Perhaps get a job. But I am going to make every effort to improve myself.

Street as a kid and some floor, I don't know how to skate so I do what I can you know? I'm 31 and I live in Delaware, I work as a caregiver IRL. I have a dog and a cat. My hobbies are gaming, traveling, reading and history. Favorite team is the Flyers, also a bit of a Leafs and Habs fan.

Both, strategy, adventure, shooting and sports.

1. What is your activity level on a scale of 1-10? 7-8

2. If you could get drafted along side one other player from your draft class, who would it be? I don't think I could say anyone 1 person. I get along with everyone and like to meet new people

3. Training/Equipment gets expensive in the SHL, how much effort are you willing to put in to get SHL bucks? I am not a huge writer but have been working on a few graphics templates that I am hoping translates into more money for this upcoming season.

4. Tell us something about yourself. What is your favorite NHL Team? What hobbies do you have outside of the SHL? Have you played hockey? Favorite team is the Canucks and do play hockey IRL (in fact I am a goalie!). Beyond that I enjoy skiing and good beer.

5. Do you play video games? If so, what kind of games? PC, console, or both? I am a bit of a PC gamer, mostly shooters right now but I float around to different things as they come up

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

usually everyday and try to do everything and active in the discord 8 or 9
doesn't matter, @Mantroll is my RL friend
I'll try to get everything i can even if it kills me
Oilers, played hockey for 22 years at a high level and i play video games.
I play mostly PC and Xbox. Dota 2 Rocket League and KH right now

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

I'm pretty active so I'll say 10

Don't really know anyone outside of colorado so I'll say Pris or Nick Brain

I'm writing media and looking for a job

Red wings is the favorite team. My kid is my hobbie outside of the shl. Never played hockey, wish i had.

Not at the moment but I play both console and PC

[Image: knute.jpg]

-I'm not sure whats considered a 10 on this scale. I'd say between 6 and 9?

-Just one is a tough call. In general I'd like Raptors teammates, Raiders guys for media trainwreck potential, and Johnny Sins cause hes awesome.

-SHL Draftee Showcase bux, plus I've got another idea for media cooking.

-Favourite NHL team is Vegas, hobbies are reading, losing badly at Smash Bros, and shitposting on Discord while playing sports games/JRPGs. I haven't played ice hockey but was an ace defenseman and goalie in Phys Ed floor hockey during my school days, that dreamed of being a right win in the NHL video games with 99 in each stat.

-Sorta answered up above. I play mostly PC, be it actaul PC or emulators, but I do own a PS4, Switch, 3DS, and PSVita that get some use at times.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

I guess a 7. I'm active but not on the site all the time. I'm on discord more often.

No preference. I would prefer to play alongside a pure scorer as I would like to move my build to a playmaking two-way forward.

I keep up writing media articles from time to time. I'm willing to put in the time needed to be good. I'm waiting for a x2 media time for a big payout.

Loved hockey for as long as I can remember. My favourite NHL team are the Montreal Canadiens. I have played hockey although I never played above rep. I'm one of those guys who's "too small". And I haven't been playing recently. Other hobbies include playing guitar, listening to music, gaming, etc.

Ya, I play all kinds of games. More of a fan of single player RPG's. Have an xbox and a budget gaming laptop.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

Probably an 7 - 9 depending on whether we're in season.
Mathias Seger, he's been a great team mate on the Outlaws so far.
I'm already on twitter and I love writing so I'll definitely be interested in writing for media as I get more comfortable in the community.
My favourite hockey team is the Leafs. Outside of the SHL I play videogames, I'm a big reader and a collector.

I do most of my gaming on console but some on PC as well. 

Right now I'm mostly playing single player games like RDR2 and Spiderman but I do some multiplayer as well like League of Legends.

yeah somewhere on that scale sounds about right

Deez nuts

not much

Seattle when it's finally here. Things and stuff. No.

Yes, both.

[Image: wHACKER.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-06-2019, 07:21 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

just blindly filled this out. thats embarrassing.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History