Create Account

S46 Toronto North Stars Interested Prospects Thread

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site?

My activity is probably 7/10 i find myself just refreshing the browser, not really diing anythin in the site, but i do the PTs and such. Don't see it regressing, I'm semi activ on discord I really don't like emoji spaming.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? 

I'm going for the longevity I'm here to stay, although i might not be the fastest progressor. Don't wanna get burnt out. I am a team first player don't care if I'm on the 4th line just nice to be around the lockerrom and see how the team evolves.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? 
I have no idea, i really like Colorado with Alaska and kimmy and the guys so i don't mind staying down but when the time comes i will answer the call

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! 

Nhl team is Detroit red wings, and i tend to watch packers games when they are on.

5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team? 

It would be great to be a North Star, dont really know anything about any shl teams.

6) What's the best/worst joke you've got?

Blank

[Image: knute.jpg]

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site?

I am the most/2nd most TPE Goalie in the S46 Draft Class. I am very active with my player. You can see it on Mike McKorsys Homepage (About #77)

[Image: image.png]

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

Team succes brings personell succes. I want to mix as much fun as possible with as much succes as possible.!

I love it at the raiders locker room and the management. I have no problem to stay long there.

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

Calgary Flames! NBA - Lakers, NFL - 49ers, MLB Athletics, Soccer VfL Bochum 1848 (2nd german league, season ticket owner and Member), Hockey Germany Kassel Huskies (2nd german leage).

5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team?

Toronto is a hockey town! I am 41, because of that, i am not looking for a spaming, childish Locker Room. If Toronto has that, it would be a good place for me. How is the goalie situation and how would be your plan long term with a young goalie.

Edmonton Oilers will win another Stanley Cup :-D

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

I'm fairly active, usually hammering out articles. I think I'll remain at this level, don't see it regressing. Yes I'm active on Discord
Imagine Evander Kane except more of a distraction but also more of a defensive talent
Probably another year, maybe two.
San Jose Sharks (i no longer get excited in april), Kansas City Chiefs (i no longer get excited in January), Oklahoma City Thunder (see the Sharks footnote) and the New York Yankees (i need to have at least one team to be proud of)
I'm fairly interested in coming to Toronto. How many guys on the team party?
Why was 6 afraid of 7? Because 7 is an actual sociopath who murdered a hobo and his dog in an alleyway before going back to his cushy executive job on Wall Street.

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

1. Im like a 7 or 8. As long as I keep a weekly podcast schedule I don't see my activity progress changing. Heavily active on discord as I find it the best way to communicate.

2. I'd like to have personal success but team success is also important. Im not one to jump from team to team just to try and win a championship

3. 1 season for sure, another if I have to. I want to try and make it up as soon as I can.

4. Canucks easily have my support forever (even when they're bad). Vancouver grizzlies (waiting for the return)

5. toronto seems like a good team to play for

6. my love life

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

I'm at about an 8 with upticks to 10 sometimes. I don't really see it regressing, and don't feel a reason it needs improving. I am active on discord.

Team success is huge for me, but I would also like to be a dominant defender in my own right.

Whatever is decided by the GM that drafts me.

Leafs are far and away my favorite team. As for other sports, I don't really watch them but if I had to pick a team for each it would be the Blue Jays, Raptors and Eagles.

I'm interested in joining you guys cause of your location is enough to sway me.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

High, I am very active in the team discord and active on the site, usually producing media articles. I see it staying the same.

I am a team first kind of guy, if I happen to break a record or dominate that's incidental. I want to win and I want to join a team and put it over the top.

Three seasons but I am not married to it, whatever the team needs.

I'm a lifelong Flyers fan but I am starting to dabble in the Leafs and Habs (Insert omg why here). I am also a Philadelphia Union, Manchester United (put hate here), Baltimore Orioles and Green Bay Packers fan. 

High, seems like a great team.

6) The other day my wife asked me to pass her the lipstick but I accidentally passed her a glue stick. She still isn't talking to me.

So first off I'm a recreate my last player Scotty from season 1 is in the HOF, i have experience GMing and came up with Jesster and McBride so i know how to build a goalie. 10 activity level, always on discord on my mobile app. Will stay the same, i work a pretty stable office job so no life events like finals to study for or whatever.

Personal success is team success for me as a goalie, I just want to rack up wins. If the GM decides that an offensive style that hangs me out to dry for bad individual stats but gets us wins is the best option, i won't complain. Most important award is the cup. I want to start though as long as I'm the higher tpe goalie I'd expect to. I'm fine with riding pine until I improve though. Want to set a franchise record for alltime wins! Single season is good too.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? However long until when i get called up i can start. So if I hit 600 tpe in 3 seasons I should be good enough to contribute to the team at that point. I lead all goalies in my draft class.

Vancouver Canucks all the way! I also closely follow NBA just don't have a specific team I generally cheer for the underdog come playoffs. Toronto looks like they could do some damage come playoffs or a healthy Houston/OKC is fun too.

I came up with Krever the first GM/founder of Toronto and always wanted to play for him but never got the chance. Toronto is my #1 destination since most other teams have a goalie locked up. As long as the locker room discord is fun and active

Probably the Lethbridge Lions

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site? I am quite active and have been happy with how my Goalie has built so far. I don't see myself regressing and use Discord quite a bit.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? I am a super competitive guy. I want to win and I always want to win.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? I think I had a successful first year all things considered and am hoping to build on that over the next 2 -3 seasons.

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! Huge Canucks fan and a Rugby 7s fan. I have also found myself being drawn to eSports too without any real attachment to a team right now but like to watch it.

5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team? I would love to be a North Star! As this is my first season in the SHL I spent most of it learning how everything works and am hoping to get to know more about the SHL in the coming year.

Guy walks into the Golden bar and asks the bar tender "Is it true everything in the bar is gold?". "Sure is" said the bartender. "That's incredible!" says the man looking around wildly and orders his beers for the night. Several hours later he finally staggers home drunk. The next morning his angry wife calls the bar "Is this the bar my husband spent the entire night at last night?". Bartender: "Maybe, which bar did he say he went to?". "He said it was the bar with a Golden door, a Golden bar and even Golden urinals". The bar tender pauses and calls to the only other man in the bar "Hey Fred, I think I found the guy that peed in your Saxophone last night".

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 07:00 PM by ztevans.)

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site? I'm pretty active. Should stay active unless I am broken body and spirit by Nobody jokes.

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success? Personal and team success. Obviously not going to chase longevity, I didn't with Old Man Evans, but I'll earn enough TPE to have a nice, long prime and hang around a bit after regression (regression might even be easier to fight if I don't have to worry about faceoff TPE)

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors? Don't care

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team! Carolina Hurricanes, Atlanta Braves, Carolina Panthers

5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team? Seriously, can we just mute the word "Nobody" in the Toronto Discord? Kinda like the Pingy bot, but the exact opposite?

EDTI: 6) What's the best/worst joke you've got? I don't have a joke better than the dickbag who forgot to put this in the code box so I could forget it the first time around.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 02-07-2019, 02:02 PM by StadiumGambler.)

-For now I should be fairly active, and I'm on Discord every day cause I play Smash Bros and have ties to several communities on there already.

-Guy that wins Cup and is at least decent.

-However long the team needs me there.

-Vegas Golden Knights, Los Angeles California Angels of Anaheim, Cleveland Browns, various international soccer teams.

-If I get drafted I'd like to learn a little about the history and etc. I'm interested in being a member of any team really.

-Brooks Orpik at 5 million per year.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

I am fairly active on both Discord and the site. I enjoy the player building aspect and see myself sticking with my first player. I would only regress if my work schedule picks up.

Really I just want team success. What else matters in sports. Personally I would like to be a Selke like winger who has clutch goals.

However long is needed.

My favourite team is the Montreal Canadiens. Been a fan for as long as I can remember. Runs in the family. I follow the CHL as well, I like the London Knights and Guelph Storm. Although I don't follow the NFL as much now my favourite team was the Pats (sorry). 

I have no preference for what team I go to besides preferring to play for a Canadian team like a good olll Canadian boy.

Lucic: 6M (NMC) till 2023.

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

(This post was last modified: 02-11-2019, 03:52 PM by GCool.)

Currently around a 9+ activity level. Currently the Updater Head too, so yeah.
I'm getting married in 2 weeks, then I have my honeymoon ... so since I WON'T be planning a wedding anymore, I bet my activity level will stay about the same.
Yes, I'm active on both.

I'm hoping to have a long, beautiful career full of hits and goals. Maybe I'll break a few records, maybe I'll win a few Cups ... but I just hope to earn enough to get to that elite level and really see what fucking happens.

I'd only ask for one more season. I'd like two, but let's see what management has to say.

Bruins!
I'm from Boston originally, so Pats/Sawx/C's as well. Sorry in advance.

I think it'd be cool, honestly. Don't know many North Stars but it'd be nice to have a chance of scenery.

Hmm. Lemme go quote Bojo really quickly. Wink
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019, 11:29 PM by jaimeac.)

Prospect: Max Rockatansky

I'm regularly active on both the forum, in terms of activity checks and PTs as well as checking out games etc.  and team discords. I foresee improvement of activity in the future as I'm finishing the most difficult part of my school semester right now. 

By focusing on a two-way oriented games I'm hoping to be a versatile player that can move up and down the line up. I want to be a solid contributor and believe I can grow into that type of player but I value contributing to team success over personal goals.

I trust that management will make the appropriate decision for my development. My goal is to be an SHL player but a recognize that there's work to be done before I reach there. I'm ready to put my time in in the SMJHL to get it done.

I'm a huge Leafs fan but I watch some basketball too so I follow the Raptors. My Western teams in the NHL is the Coyotes and the Flames. I'm also a soccer fan my BPL team is Chelsea and my LIGA team is Real Madrid.

As a Toronto sports fan my natural inclination is to play for the North Stars, so I would have to say I'm very interested. 

Warning this one's kinda long...

You and your friend Dave are hanging out when he makes the outlandish claim that he knows everyone in the world personally. 

Obviously you don't believe this, so he challenges you to name anyone in the world and you can go meet them alongside Dave.

So you name your favorite hockey player, Auston Matthews. Dave drives you to a random location and knocks on the door, you hear someone move around inside and without hesitation the door swings open and Matthews greets you clearly knowing Dave. You hangout there for a bit and leave. Thinking it must be a coincidence you challenge Dave to another round.

This time you name Leafs GM Kyle Dubas. You drive to the SBA and are surprised when they let you right in to the executive suites. Dave walks into a random door without even knocking and you see Dubas working. He gets up and shakes your hands clearly happy to see Dave. 

Still not fully believing it you challenge Dave to a final round, seeing that the Islanders have a game you know how to get him. You challenge him to see Lou Lameriello.

You take a flight to New York (that Dave gets you by talking to a random pilot at the airport), and finally you are sitting waiting to watch the game. Dave gets up to go check out Lou's private box. You're astonished to see that he actually gets in and it's clear Lou knows him. Suddenly their both up on the big screen and you hear the fans around you are confused. They clearly don't know who Dave is so even if Lou does you're right.

You turn to and Islanders fan and ask him what's going on.

He turns to you and says, "Oh nothing I'm just trying to figure out who the fuck that old guy standing next to Dave is."

somewhere from 0-10. Probably not. Yes.

Heteronormativity.

not too much longer after hitting cap, juniors is a waste of time.

Seattle when we get it all finalized. Seattle teams.

A gassy antelope

[Image: wHACKER.png]

I am on every day for at least an hour. i have a job as a graphic grader, so that brings me on a little more. i am active on discord. in July for 1 week and august for another week i will have limited computer access.

My build is modeled after my cousin's create-a-player from 2003 that we still joke about. so a healthy length, and steady high performance is my goal. I would like to play a role in my team's success as well.

However long the GM's think is appropriate. I am enjoying my time in the colorado locker room, but most of the guys that i've enjoyed playing with and talking about the game with are older and headed out soon. I am happy to stay down as long as the GM's need me.

Washington Capitals, Auburn Tigers, New York Giants

As a first gen i know nothing about the teams, and

I hate jokes. I love funny people, but if i hear a prepared joke its because someone isn't confident in their own wit to get them through a conversation light heartedly. i know thats a really negative and backwards way of thinking (especially about jokes, which by nature are intended to make people smile). I swear im not a school shooter.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History