Create Account

S46 Toronto North Stars Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2019, 11:29 PM by jaimeac.)

Prospect: Max Rockatansky

1) What is your current activity level, and do you foresee it improving or regressing at all in the future? Are you active on Discord as well as the site?
I'm regularly active on both the forum, in terms of activity checks and PTs as well as checking out games etc.  and team discords. I foresee improvement of activity in the future as I'm finishing the most difficult part of my school semester right now. 

2) What kind of career are you looking to have? Break longevity record? Single season dominance? Personal or team success?

By focusing on a two-way oriented games I'm hoping to be a versatile player that can move up and down the line up. I want to be a solid contributor and believe I can grow into that type of player but I value contributing to team success over personal goals.

3) How long do you want to spend in juniors?

I trust that management will make the appropriate decision for my development. My goal is to be an SHL player but a recognize that there's work to be done before I reach there. I'm ready to put my time in in the SMJHL to get it done.

4) What's your favorite NHL franchise, and what are some of your other favorite sports teams? I at least follow most major sports so fire away with whatever team!

I'm a huge Leafs fan but I watch some basketball too so I follow the Raptors. My Western teams in the NHL is the Coyotes and the Flames. I'm also a soccer fan my BPL team is Chelsea and my LIGA team is Real Madrid.

5) What's your interest level in becoming a member of the North Stars? Anything more you would like to know about the team?

As a Toronto sports fan my natural inclination is to play for the North Stars, so I would have to say I'm very interested. 

6) What's the best/worst joke you've got?

Warning this one's kinda long...

You and your friend Dave are hanging out when he makes the outlandish claim that he knows everyone in the world personally. 

Obviously you don't believe this, so he challenges you to name anyone in the world and you can go meet them alongside Dave.

So you name your favorite hockey player, Auston Matthews. Dave drives you to a random location and knocks on the door, you hear someone move around inside and without hesitation the door swings open and Matthews greets you clearly knowing Dave. You hangout there for a bit and leave. Thinking it must be a coincidence you challenge Dave to another round.

This time you name Leafs GM Kyle Dubas. You drive to the SBA and are surprised when they let you right in to the executive suites. Dave walks into a random door without even knocking and you see Dubas working. He gets up and shakes your hands clearly happy to see Dave. 

Still not fully believing it you challenge Dave to a final round, seeing that the Islanders have a game you know how to get him. You challenge him to see Lou Lameriello.

You take a flight to New York (that Dave gets you by talking to a random pilot at the airport), and finally you are sitting waiting to watch the game. Dave gets up to go check out Lou's private box. You're astonished to see that he actually gets in and it's clear Lou knows him. Suddenly their both up on the big screen and you hear the fans around you are confused. They clearly don't know who Dave is so even if Lou does you're right.

You turn to and Islanders fan and ask him what's going on.

He turns to you and says, "Oh nothing I'm just trying to figure out who the fuck that old guy standing next to Dave is."

Messages In This Thread
RE: S46 Toronto North Stars Interested Prospects Thread - by jaimeac - 02-12-2019, 11:25 PM