Create Account

S46 New Orleans Specters Interested Prospect Thread

Username: Djenthallman
Discord: Djenthallman
Player Name: Egor Kucherov
Position: D
Player Strengths: Defense, Strength, Skating
Player Weakness: Scoring

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?

Looks nice

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you?

Pretty important, atmosphere adds fun to playing.

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be?

I'll do my best

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning?

Yep, also it gives a good chance to crack the SHL lineup earlier.

Do you need to win right away?

No, but I want to win the championship at some point.

Team success or personal stats?

One usually doesn't exist without the other

What's your current favorite song?

Paradise Lost — No Celebration

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL?

As long as possible 

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts?

Yep, why not

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone )?

Sidney Crosby

Give me a bit more as to why i should draft you.

Don't and see what happens

(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 11:36 AM by ztevans.)

Goddammit I picked this long-ass one to do first.  Damn you, Joe.

Username: ztevans
Discord: ztevans#7818
Player Name: Nikolai Evans
Player Strengths: Defense, Scoring, Skating
Player Weakness: Checking

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?: It's fucking awesome.

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you? Very important. I get that, as an expansion team, it might not be A++++ to start because you have to start somewhere.

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be? Uh huh

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning? Hell yes

Do you need to win right away? Negative

Team success or personal stats? Why not both?

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL? /shrug

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts? Eh. Been there, done that, got the t-shirt

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ? Joe K

Give me a bit more as to why i should draft you. You love me

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Username: Vandy
Discord: OldeDelaware #2157
Player Name: Eric Vanderberg
Player Strengths: Scoring, Defense, Endurance

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?: Definitely cool, the purple and black scheme reminds me of the WHL's Hitmen. Being called a Specter is pretty awesome too.

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you?: Semi? I like to idle and hang out and chip in to discussions. I'm not a wallflower but i'm not a huge social butterfly. 

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be?: Of course, were all here to have fun and win games. I look forward to doing my part to help out in this case.

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning?: Every championship team goes through highs and lows. I want to be here for the bad times and the good times. When we win, I want to be able to say we didn't have it handed to us, we fought like hell to get there.

Do you need to win right away?: I'd rather earn it, so no, I don't need to win right away.

Team success or personal stats?: Team success, its all about the team.

What's your current favorite song?: Back Down - Bob Moses

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL?: When I first joined I was married to 3 seasons, as I'm finishing up, I'd still like to play the other two but I am not married to it, if the team needs me sooner I will do what is best for the team.

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts?: Of course, whatever I can do to help.

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ?: I don't know either one of you, so ill say both Tongue

If you draft me, you're going to get someone who is committed to New Orleans for life. Someone who is going to work hard and try to help every member on the team give their very best. You're going to get someone who is active, who puts out media and who builds TPE. Everyone in the SHL wants to be a superstar, me included, but I'm not a primadonna, I keep my head down, I do my job and I do it to the best of my ability.

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 03:17 AM by 5ympathies.)

Username: 5ympathies
Discord: #5760
Player Name: Dick Clapper
Position: LW (playing RW this season)
Player Strengths: scoring, defense, skating
Player Weakness: checking

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?: big fan of the colours and the logo

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you? active discord is really important to me. I feel as though its the easiest way to communicate

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be? I am but im sure that not everyone will be a fan of me

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning? ofc

Do you need to win right away? winning is important to me but I do understand that it will take time with an expansion team

Team success or personal stats? healthy balance of both. if i had to pick one personal stats

What's your current favorite song? look back at it - a boogie wit da hoodie

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL? at least one more season maybe 2

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts? i would be interested, but it would depend on the time commitment

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ? no clue

Give me a bit more as to why i should draft you. im a good player and willing to put in the work to max equipment and be on top of training

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Username: Flames1848
Discord: Flames1848#0635
Player Name: Mike McKorsy
Player Type: Hybrid Goalie
Strengths: Reaction Time, Style Control, Hand Speed
Weakness: Agility

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?:

It looks really nice. The management put much work and love in it. Thats not to oversee.

Very Important. I dont want to be on a team with a spaming and childish locker room.

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be?

Yes, that a great opportunity to build something special

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning?

Thats no Problem!

[Image: rocky-2.jpg]

No! I need to have fun! thats important!

If the team is succesfull, the personal will come too.

Bochum - Herbert Grönemeyer

Love it in Halifax, will play where i can start!

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts?

of course!

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ?

Flames1848

Mature (41), calm, cool. You can make you a picture of Mike McKorsy on your own Homepage (About #77)

[Image: image.png]

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Username: sharksisback
Discord: sharksisback#6370
Player Name: Troy Reynolds
Position: Right Wing
Player Strengths: Passing, Defense, Skating

Purple and black looks so good when the Kings don't do it. Logo looks nice as well

Pretty important, love a good culture

Of course

Yes

I mean I'd prefer to win immediately but I don't need to

Team success

Simple Man by Brand New

Probably for another season.

I'd be down to do that. 

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ? 
This is a loaded question, so whichever one likes me more

I do every PT and AC but that's to be expected. What you want me for is my media. If you wanna become the talk of the league, you get me and I'll be writing the wildest things to get every prospect's attention. They'll see what's going on with the Specters and be like "now that's the wild shit I wanna be a part of".

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Username: Bk1689
Discord: bk1689#2437
Player Name: Brennan Kennedy Jr.
Player Strengths: Passing, Puck Handling, Defense
Player Weakness: Strength

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?: The logo and colors is up there as one of my favorites in the league.

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you? Very important, as long as the LR/Discord is active, then I'm happy.

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be? I would be for sure.

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning? Definitely, I joined one this year in the SMJHL and we had our fair share of growing pains, so I would know what to expect coming into New Orleans.

Do you need to win right away? Not at all, I'm fine with building up a competitive team over a few seasons.

Team success or personal stats? I'd much prefer team success over personal success, but don't get me wrong, I would also like to see my player be successful.

What's your current favorite song? Right now I find myself playing Knock Knock by Mac Miller quite a bit.

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL? I'm fine playing for however long whoever drafts me decides the need me to.

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts? I think that would be pretty cool to be a part of building a brand new team.

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ? Sorry TDZ, first guy was drafted with Joe, so gotta go with him.

Give me a bit more as to why i should draft you. I'm fully committed as evidenced by my TPE gaining so far, also unlike my last guy, I promise I will not be going AWOL on this guy.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Username: TnlAstatine
Discord: Astatine #2102
Player Name: Monkey D. Luffy
Position: C
Player Strengths: Scoring, Puck Handling, Passing

i like it! 
i like having an active LR and fun people to talk to
of course, i wasnt voted captain for no reason!
*looks at junior team* yup  Lions
nah
both Smile
sunflower - post malone
doesn't matter
I usually try to better the team i am on in any way
@TnlAstatine  *smirk
gonna be the best of this all star draft class. ez

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Username: Chetib
Discord: @Tib#5687
Player Name: Tibuk Soonika
Position: G
Player Strengths: Size, Style Control, Reaction Time
Player Weakness: Agility 

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?: Purple and black, Never look back.

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you? I would argue this is one of the most important parts of a team. Good dressing room keeps players active and builds a better team.

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be? Of course! Like I said good atmosphere is one of the best things to keep a team going strong.

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning? No problem with me. My first year in the J was with Anaheim expansion team. While the first year has had it's ups and downs I think it strengthened our team spirit and would love to be part of that again.

Do you need to win right away? No, I can see myself in the J for a little while longer to build my goalie into a strong contender.

Team success or personal stats? Team success. While I don't need to win right away I do like to win.

What's your current favorite song? Guiding Light - Mumford and Sons

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL? I can see myself there for another couple seasons to hit cap and build up some bank for my player.

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts? If it helps team I am good to throw in my 2 cents.

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ? In typical hockey fashion I provide a neutral answer: Both have their strengths and weaknesses but are great people all around. Tongue

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 08:59 PM by Wawazat.)

Username: Wawazat
Discord: WAWAZAT#7011
Player Name: Taisei-Tiikeri Wawazat aka. 'Tiger' Wawazat
Position: Center
Player Strengths:Pass, Defence, Skate
Player Weakness: Check

It's impressive.

It's really not.

Sure

Sure

Not really

Both

I need a couple seasons

Sorry, Not really

Trick question you're both McZ multis

You signed me to St.Louis...c'mon you like me ...you know it.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Username: DJ_THE_PROFESSOR
Discord: @DJ_THE_PROFESSOR
Player Name: Fork Spoon
Position: LW
Player Strengths: Scoring, Skating, Strength

I love it! I think the colours flow real nicely!

It's everything, I think without it, teams have nothing. The locker room has to gel for the team to mesh properly

Of course! I'd love to build up the boys on our journey to building a dynasty

Absolutely, the best things in life are never easy. Building this team into what it has the potential to be will be very worthwhile

No I do not

Team success any day of the week

Probably Buzzin' by Shwayze

Until I'm ready to be a difference maker in the show

I would love to be able to put my input in!

No comment (But Joe K)

I'll give my blood, sweat, and tears for this organization. I want to be a part of something new, I want this team to be great. I think that I could bring a lot to the plate. You will not regret drafting me.

[Image: Sig.jpg]
Scarecrows Fork Spoon Scarecrows                 Scarecrows Update Page Scarecrows

Username: BRayne
Discord: Brayne7#6671
Player Name: Yuri Ushakov
Position: G
Player Strengths: Rebound Control, Hand Speed, Reaction Time
Player Weakness: Skating

100% behind purple, maybe somewhat disappointed in the lack of green and gold.

I mean I'd obviously prefer one I'm comfortable with at the very least.

In my personal life, I helped start my High School's lacrosse program my junior and senior years. I was also a charter member of my fraternity in college. In the words of the Head Coach of my Alma Mater's Hockey team I am willing to "Be the Tradition"

See above/Be the Tradition

As a goalie, I'm uncertain I would be called up initially regardless. But I can handle periods of hardship

Por que no los dos? Honestly not sure how as a goalie I could have poor stats while the rest of the team succeeds, besides just in spite of me, which I'd prefer not to be the case.

Been rolling with "The Wreck of the Edmund Fitzgerald" by Gordon Lightfoot a lot as of late

As I said in all of my SMJHL IP posts. I'm willing to play in whichever league I am most needed.

100% willing. To support myself for that position, in my first season as coGM of the Knights. I did push heavily to draft/make captain a young defenseman by the name of Erik Chisling.

My client reserves the right to plead the fifth amendment

[Image: Ushakov.png]

Username: Daco
Discord: Daco#8730
Player Name: Casimir Stevens
Position: Goalie
Player Strengths: style control, reaction time, hand speed
Player Weakness: size

I think it's pretty cool, different than standard animal names

Most important thing 100% . I'm hoping since it's an expansion team it'll be one of the most active like Halifax in the Smjhl. Winning is meaningless if the team is composed of mostly inactive good players and there's no one to talk or celebrate with or just shoot the shit with in discord. Starting is then 2nd most important to me, I can ride backup if I'm worse but once I have the highest tpe out of goalies on the team I'd expect to start since that's where the whole fun of the game comes from being able to lead the team to wins. I would want the team to have enough trust in me come playoffs to bounce back if there is a rough game and ride or die together.

Yea I'm an alternate captain as a rookie and always give advice since I have a lot of past experience in knowledge with builds from my last player Scott Stevens back in the day. I've always been voted Captain both for LA when we won the cup and for Canada with 2 golds. I like taking on leadership roles and keeping things fun.

That's fine, I'd like to have the chance to set some franchise records and leave a legacy like my Scott Stevens trophy this will be another fun journey. As long as I see the same commitment from management to build a team the right way and field a competitive team I'm fine with growing pains.

Do you need to win right away? Nope

Team success, for example I play for an offensive focused team in juniors now so my regular season individual stats were just average similar to Grant Fuhr score more and save what you can, but long as we win and if that's the best strategy to win I'm all for it.

Probably changes daily, listening to Fractures by illenium

However long it takes for me to be good enough to help the team win. I'd rather not be called up to be a backup. I should be at 600 in a couple more seasons and I figure by then I would be decent enough to play. Really up to the GM as long as I'm playing is my preference

Yes, I already give a lot of my input and try to help in juniors. I was GM of Hamilton for a few seasons and pulled off some great trades and draft picks. I'd leave lines up to you that's my one weakness but I'm always in discord and know how to evaluate player builds could be a good scout.

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @TheDangaZone ) ? TDZ , don't shoot me

I basically already expanded upon my reasons a bit unprompted in the questions above, just pm me here or on discord if any questions

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Username: StadiumGambler
Discord: same as above
Player Name: Nick Brain
Position: Right Winger
Player Strengths: Strength/Scoring/Skating
Player Weakness: Passing

How do you feel about the New Orleans Specters branding?: Very good colour scheme and name, I'm a fan.

How important is the locker room atmosphere to you?: Its important to be Pingy-free Tongue

Are you willing to help build that atmosphere to be a place everyone wants to be?: Of course!

Are you okay with coming to an expansion team, understanding that there may be bumps in the road on the way to winning?: I'm just looking to be drafted onto any SHL roster. This team interests me cause I'm a fan of the Vegas Golden Knights IRL and will be a fan of Seattle, but I'd be okay just to make the SHL in general.

Do you need to win right away? No, but I want to win eventually

Team success or personal stats? Team success

What's your current favorite song? CURRENT would be something from the end of Spirits Mode in Super Smash Bros

How long do you want to play in the SMJHL? As long as management needs me to.

Would you be interested in potentially joining the Specters "inner circle" on personnel decisions, including giving thoughts on trades, and scouting for future drafts? If I get drafted, absolutely.

Who's better? Joe K or TDZ ( @[b]TheDangaZone ) ?[/b] I don't know who either person is yet.

Give me a bit more as to why i should draft you. Cause I'll contribute some goals and grit per 60 if my player progression goes right.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

Username: Ason94
Discord:  ason94#9290 
Player Name:  Knute Knurtsson 
Position: Center 
Player Strengths: passing, Skating, Defense 
Player Weakness:  checking

It looks good I like it.

Important, it keeps people around and that is atleast what i want.

Sure I would try and help!

Yes, the more i think about it the more i like it.

No, I want to grow with the team, and coming in to the first draft I believe I can become a part of the very first dynasty of the franchise.

Team success always.

No favorit really, sorry.

I enjoy the colorado locker room and I would want to win a cup there, but I'm always open for discussion

Yes, I love drafts and it would be cool to be apart of the process from a management point of view.

I don't know who theese people are, if you draft me, we can get back to this quetion.

I'm active and enjoy the shl, add me on Discord or sen me a PM and we can talk. Cheers and good luck with the franchise!

[Image: knute.jpg]