Create Account

Doing a cool project for S46 draftees!
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 01:49 AM by StadiumGambler.)

A little while after the SMJHL postseason I'm going to do an (unofficial) Prospect Showcase of sorts. I'll be picking the highest TPE players from the S46 draftees to form 2 17-man all-star teams: 3 forward lines, 3 def pairs, 2 goalies.

The theme will be North America vs The World, and it'll be a best of 7. The showcase is meant to be similar to those Orr v Cherry junior showcases that take place IRL.

I'll be doing this through an edited copy of NHL 94, unless the ROM editor craps the bed, in which case it'll be NHL 19 and y'all will have to suck it up and like it when I make your dude look really generic. I may upload one of the games if OBS cooperates. There will be quite a few media pieces on my end because I'm aiming to tie the games into a storyline I've had brewing through several of my media pieces.

This showcase is unofficial and is obviously not gonna be a part of whatever pre-draft horrors the site staff has planned for this crop of generational talents. Its just a fun little project I'm doing on the side. If this breaks Site Rule #42 or something please let me know Tongue

More details will be up in the media section...... I wanna say Sunday/Monday? I hope everyone will look forward to it. No applause though, just throw money.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

I hope everything cooperates and you can upload a game.  It would be a fun offseason event for 46ers and I’m curious how the players look in NHL 94 (or how they sim in 19 haha). Great stuff!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Awesome idea!! Cheers

neato

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Great idea hope you can get some sort of media pay as a bonus

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

JW why nhl 94? Is it really good? I'm just out of the loop. cheers this sounds awesome

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]