Create Account

The Truth about the SHL

Hello everyone,

Everyone knows that my name is Jeff Brogen. You may know me as being a forward for the San Francisco Pride. I realized something the other day, and after being up for the better part of 72 hours now, I have decided that I have to bring my findings to you. Now, I urge you all to read this all the way through before dismissing them as the conspiracy filled rantings of a lunatic who has been surviving off shitty coffee and not sleeping for the last few days, but trust me, this is true and it goes way deeper than you could possibly imagine. We are at the bring of something truly crazy happening in the SHL and I can’t believe that it hasn’t been discussed or brought up at all (or maybe the man is just censoring the conversation to stop their dirty secret from being exposed).

Let me start off by letting you know that at the moment I am totally safe. Nobody has found me or has realized my quest for this information. I am doing what I can to hide myself and will continue doing so. They cannot get to me where I am now, and I again assure you that I am completely safe. My location will remain hidden and I will be posting through rotating IP addresses on a anonymous P2P server. Rest assured that they have not found me.

Please understand that the SHL, our beloved league, is corrupt. Now, I know what you’re thinking. This has got to be related to the suspensions, bans, and more that we see people thunderdoming for regularly, but I’m telling you right now, that that isn’t even close to what’s going on. Time to get the findings off my chest. Please know that the SHL is a front for the mob. There, I said it, and trust me, I'm correct.

Maybe each and every one of you is going to be telling me to lay off the drugs and to get some sleep, but I swear guys, this is what is actually happening and you have to believe me. I’ve been scouring the forums, the history, the codes, and the hidden clues to find out everything I could, and I will lay it out for you. Of course I’m putting a target on my back and am expecting to be banned to the shadow realm for this, but let this post stand in your memories people, I am doing this for your own good as everyone needs to wake up and realize what is happening in front of you. The sheeple will sit around and say I’m lying, insane, drunk, or high, but I’ve never been more coherent in my life.

Exactly the first thing I noticed was our new team. Come on people, this one is the most obvious, and the fact that no one has brought it up is shocking. The Chicago Syndicate. They’re not even trying to be clever with this shit anymore and they’re just dangling it right in front of our noses. The connection here is clear, and while they say it’s related to the old crime family in Chicago, you have to know that this runs way deeper and that this organization would put them to shame. The organization operates all across the USA and Canada, and is even eyeing international expansion having already started small and brief forays there annually. Watch out, because you don’t know if anyone in your community is one of them. I assure you that they are slick, and will be very hard to identify even though they have started become much more brazen in their flaunting of the law breaking.

Prior to my discovery, HO was operating well from the shadows. Sure, there are members who have it tagged to their profile, but I submit that the real HO is working from the shadows, controlling salaries, sims, and games in order to maximize their opportunity for game. San Francisco has been a consistent target of this due to the large disposable income in the area. Because of this, they are a prime target for the drug trade. They have been rigging games in order to depress the local fanbase who will then in turn buy more drugs from the mobs dealers. This is huge right now, but police are doing nothing about it. It’s clear that they are being paid off as well. With the rigging, it is causing a great deal of stress for individuals in the gambling industry. This is a great way for their organization to both make money, and launder dirty money that they have gained. They know in advance who will be winning, and they use this to their benefit.

League HO wants you to think exactly what people have been thinking with the suspensions. That they’re totally in control of them. Well, if they’re totally in control, why are people always arguing that punishments might not make sense? I’ll tell you why. The suspensions are solely to silence and shut down anybody who might be getting to close to the truth. Fortunately, they have been unable to read my brainwaves due to the special hat I have constructed. I encourage everybody else to do the same. They know what you’re thinking, and they’re using it to beam mind control waves through the forum to ensure that people will not do anything to hinder their crime organization. Wish me luck as I continue to try to avoid these scary, scary people. Be critical with regards to any suspension, playoff result, or new face that pops up. They could all be related to this dastardly organization and everyone needs to be on the lookout.

Each and every one of you should begin looking into this independently. I want this shadow crime organization to have a light shone on them. They are manipulating the strings around the league, and allowing certain members to get away with their dastardly abuse of the legal system. The head of the mob is not at all who you’d expect, and to avoid naming names is a certain UK citizen who has been absent over the past weeks. It is theorized that he is also many other people on this forum, and very well could have infiltrated your team via discord, PMs, planted players, and other heinous means.

Are things going to change? No. Not in the short term at least. The rot runs so deep that I think many of us have been unwittingly involved in these schemes to control everything from the drug trade, the results of games for gambling operations and being sure to take care of players who are getting too close to the truth. I pray that this is not the last time I get to address you, but we’re dealing with scary people, and I have no doubt that they will be attempting to silence me.

Since we didn’t make playoffs, I am safe to disappear into the wilderness for a while, but they will be looking. Just know, that despite an absence coming that I will be here monitoring and that I’ll be safe. I will continue my research, and I just refuse to be silenced. I hope that in the end we will be able to expose each and every person who is involved with this organization. The list of names I have is growing quickly, and at some point in the near future I plan on exposing those who I have found. Unfortunately, even members of my own team have been found to be involved, and I have to be careful about where I tread. The stats these people use are deep, and they are tracking everything we do.

Ending our time here, I will have to run quickly and disappear into hiding. I will still communicate with everybody as much as I can, but I will only be reappearing for certain events to fulfill my contractual obligations to my team and will be disappearing outside of that to ensure that the HO and their dastardly cohorts will be unable to reach me so that I can keep bringing you what they are doing. Stay observant, keep asking questions, stay safe. - Jeff

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Don’t forget how about HO lives on Planet X putting chemicals into the SF waters to make the players soft. That’s why I only drink Nitro-oxygenal Water by my own brand “luke’s Bottled Goodness” and you should too. It’s safe clean to drink water that also gives you testestarone that make you more of a man. Use coupon code “shadow puppets” to get 10% off my water

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

[Image: holy-sht.gif]

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

01-25-2019, 12:34 PMluketd Wrote: Don’t forget how about HO lives on Planet X putting chemicals into the SF waters to make the players soft. That’s why I only drink Nitro-oxygenal Water by my own brand “luke’s Bottled Goodness” and you should too. It’s safe clean to drink water that also gives you testestarone that make you more of a man. Use coupon code “shadow puppets” to get 10% off my water

Those chemtrails man, gotta watch out. Must be hard to spread them on our flat planet though. Also don't vaccinate

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

I want full credit for this idea
(This post was last modified: 01-25-2019, 03:14 PM by luke.)

01-25-2019, 02:18 PMTheDangaZone Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
What? Huh? Oil? Who said anything about oil bitch, you cooking? Oil?

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Unbelievable. Constructing my hat now, thank you very much brave and intrepid reporter for exposing this dastardly cabal.

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims

jesus fuck this is some high-level conspiracy shit

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

[Image: tumblr_o16n2kBlpX1ta3qyvo1_1280.jpg]