Create Account

The "Sorry Not My Native Language" Guys

Don't worry about it at all. There are people who have spoken nothing but English their entire lives who don't make the effort you guys are making. All of you are doing great. Cheers

Well, except McZ. Do not use him as a role model. Wink

Cheers

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Sorry GCool this isn’t my native language

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

i feel bad that i saw the title and your name and immediately assumed it was the thunderdome

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

01-28-2019, 10:39 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Sorry GCool this isn’t my native language

The fact that you can still be facetious in the Wonderdome maintains Buffalo at a solid 19th on my draft order lmao

01-28-2019, 10:42 AM.bojo Wrote: i feel bad that i saw the title and your name and immediately assumed it was the thunderdome

I don't blame you. But seeing these SMJHL guys write big articles while apologizing just inspired me to show some appreciation for 'em.

Even the prickliest people can be inspired!

01-28-2019, 10:48 AMGCool Wrote:
01-28-2019, 10:42 AM.bojo Wrote: i feel bad that i saw the title and your name and immediately assumed it was the thunderdome
I don't blame you. But seeing these SMJHL guys write big articles while apologizing just inspired me to show some appreciation for 'em.

Even the prickliest people can be inspired!

Yeah I wish I could write as well as they can in another language.

01-28-2019, 10:51 AM.bojo Wrote: Yeah I wish I could write as well as they can in another language.

To be fair, English is our second language behind Carolinian.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

01-28-2019, 10:46 AMGCool Wrote:
01-28-2019, 10:39 AMWannabeFinn Wrote: Sorry GCool this isn’t my native language

The fact that you can still be facetious in the Wonderdome maintains Buffalo at a solid 19th on my draft order lmao
[Image: yes-awesome-oldschool.gif]

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Mcznglish is best English

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

01-28-2019, 10:58 AMztevans Wrote:
01-28-2019, 10:51 AM.bojo Wrote: Yeah I wish I could write as well as they can in another language.

To be fair, English is our second language behind Carolinian.

Our santa claus goes "aho aho aho"

01-28-2019, 11:00 AM.bojo Wrote:
01-28-2019, 10:58 AMztevans Wrote: To be fair, English is our second language behind Carolinian.

Our santa claus goes "aho aho aho"

Carolina: Making "Geoff" 4 syllables since 1600

McZ’s English revolves around lots of BALLS

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

thought this was a thread where i could flame ppl

guess its not

see ya guys

[Image: g7VtVXX.png?1]

[Image: Z8YSDad.gif]

[Image: crutchfield.gif]
(This post was last modified: 01-28-2019, 11:50 AM by xDParK.)

네 감사합니다

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons