Create Account

S46 Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 11:30 AM by JR95.)

[Image: 6QQQkW2.gif]
Helllooooo Interested prostates! Sorry this is getting up late but I don't normally start looking at these things until playoffs, but here we are! If you have any questions about me or the team don't hesitate to reach out! My door is always open.

Quote:Player Name:

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature:

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted?

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for?

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site?

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors?

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others?

How many hot dogs?

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important)

HAI

[Image: unknown.png]

"Bring back Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba esq. And I mean bring him all the way back. I want every thread on this forum that involves even a modicum of salt to get razed to the ground by our most notorious shitposting penguin. I want every thunderdome to drown in ABAGABA spam and a signature that doesn't end. I want the userbase of this fine league to cower in terror, slinking about the forums and making as little noise as possible for fear of attracting the Shitpost Slenderman. When some poor immigrant from the NFL sim blunders into the forum and makes an angry post about how his player slipped to the early second round despite having done ALL the rookie tasks(!), let the veteran survivalists stare in horror and pity while the newbie rages. They will know it is only a matter of time before @Pingy Pingu descends upon his post like a ravening wolf and obliterates his tread, reducing it to a radioactive waste-dump of unintelligible spam. They will not interfere, for Pingy is our immune system. Because he can take it. Our Dark Knight of Shitposting"

Sig credit to @WannabeFinn @JSS @Mordaciious @Mayuu @TommySalami
                                              Falcons banner credit to @karey
(This post was last modified: 01-29-2019, 11:08 AM by Citizen of Adraa.)

Player Name: Andrej Doskočil

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: linkeroonie

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity?
10. I don't have anything else in my life, what do you mean JR

I will be active where the activity is.

I want to be part of any team that wants to draft me.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site?
JR :eyes: and I don't know, maybe, I am too sleepy to check rn if I know someone else.

I feel like we have a nice chance with raiders and I would like to stay for it to happen.

Me drafted because me active and willing to listen and learn to better players. Also me not toxic.

How many hot dogs?
6 would probably not be a problem if I was hungry, I guess 10 would be the absolute limit but eh, why push myself so hard.

I can TD you instead, what you would say to that JR huh (for real tho what is this I can't do jokes not funny)

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

Player Name: Yoshimitsu McCloud

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: It's in my signature, I believe.

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? I believe I clock at an 8. I will be looking for an internship and I'm near graduating from University but still will have enough time.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? Well, yeah. Discord is a bit of a given.

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? I'd appreciate the opportunity of playing for any team equally, although I'm a bit curious on why the team plays at West Kendall.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? I mean, a friend of mine brought me here, I guess, but I'm pretty sure he plays for the Panthers.

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? As long as needed for me to be a good member of the team that drafts me, I believe.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? I... kind of wouldn't? I'm afraid my stock is a bit low at the moment.

How many hot dogs? Uh... I'm usually fine with just one, thanks.

[Image: bella.gif]
A proper representation of me playing Connect 4 with Seger.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 03:53 AM by Tomasnz. Edit Reason: Grammer )

Player Name: Peter Larson 

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: in signature

Current level is 8 or 9. Possibly, both. But I would be looking to do all the weekly tasks and a few media pieces a season at least as well as fantasy and predictions . So hopefully active enough. 

Yes, worst case I'll lurk in the Pokémon room if there is one .

Yes, my best mate is on the team. But not worried if not drafted here either in that case.
Looking to join a team in the same conference though . If you are looking for a goalie prospect to lurk untill your current top tier regresses I am game to be drafted by WKP.

Mostly Ascolap, but some interactions on the website .

For WKP I'd be happy to spend four seasons in the minors although also happy to be a back up goalie earlier than that if needed .

Good mix of demonstrated performance (I am kinda a thing in the rookie goalie circles), getting good advice on build, active on website, does regular media pieces and am a good add to a locker room - not a dick basically and happy to contribute to the culture and vibe. Although to be fair. Hard to fail with this goalie class, so probably the biggest thing is I think my build right now is better than the other rookies based on advice from a hof goalie. 

How many hot dogs?
There is a limit? How big are they? Okay.. let's say four..

I like the old ones best. What's green and would kill you if it fell out of a tree? (Pm for answer)

[Image: tomasnz.gif]

Player Page

I am interested bud

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons

Player Name: Matt Kholin

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: In sig

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 9-10. Summer vacation in late May, I will try my best to stay active and do weekly PT's to not miss any TPE. 

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? Absolutely. Easier to be on Discord for me when on mobile, but if the LR is on the site, I have plenty of time on my computer when I get home from work.

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? Yes, I would be interested.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? JR, TDZ.

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? As long as I'm not useless on a SHL team, maybe 1-2 more seasons. Or more, I don't really know.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? I know I'm in it for the long haul. I'm thinking a year+ so far.

How many hot dogs? 3.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) My life is a joke, FeelsBadMan

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 04:25 AM by 5ympathies.)

Player Name: Dick Clapper

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: Player Page

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 7-8, unlikely to change in the near future

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? very active in discord

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? no reason it cant be

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? 0

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? 1-2 more, id like to move up asap

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? im a good player, active, ready to max equipment quickly. im confident in my abilities and not afraid of telling ppl

How many hot dogs? 2 probably, if we're not counting the buns it would be more

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) having sex in an elevator is wrong on so many levels

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 07:51 AM by Flames1848.)

Player Name: Mike McKorsy - The Wizard

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: In signature. All you want to know is on Mike McKorsy's Homepage (About #77)

[Image: image.png]

9,5, and i dont think so. Would cut other Manager Games first instead of losing on activity level here...

Thats why i play. Fun and good conversations in the locker room. I dont like Spam and childish Locker Rooms. Want play on a team with Users like Pingu.

Yes, if its a locker that i would like.

JR :-)

I like it in Halifax. I play where i get Starting Minutes.

Because i am mature (41 years old) and a its easy and fun to play with me.

How many hot dogs?
I grill my hotdogs myself, watch on my youtube channel (feel free to follow :-) )

Edmonton Oilers will win another Stanley Cup :-)

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]

Player Name: Troy Reynolds

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: Here ya go

About an 8, I doubt anything would change my activity that much

Yeah

Nah I'm just filling this out for the hell of it. Of course I'd wanna play here.

JR 

Preferably 1 more, possibly 2 but probably just one more

Because I'm a character guy, who can keep spirits high. Also incredibly clutch come playoff time.

How many hot dogs?
At least 70

Why did the chicken cross the road?
To escape the questioning of its motives for crossing the road

Big Walter Ulrich
S69 Prospect

Player Name: Collin Gibbles

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 6-7 currently. Nothing major that will change activity level. Currently more active in Team Discords due to Anaheim being eliminated from playoffs and working on media in spare time.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? Yes, more partial to discord personally.

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? I want to play for any team that wants me. I would like to be a franchise player for the team that drafts me.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? Not much interaction but I have seen a few members around the site and in discords.

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? As many as needed until my SHL team wants to call me up. SMJHL is developmental after all.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? I'm a good solid player who wants to push my team to success both in the regular season and playoffs. I do all the TPE tasks I can and check the site daily.

How many hot dogs? This is a complicated question.

1. What kind of hot dogs are we talking? All-Beef, Beef/Pork/Chicken mix, Brats, Cheddar Dogs, and is said dog wrapped in bacon. I need to know the type we are talking to gauge the amount.

2. What are we talking about for toppings? Are we going plain, Ketchup and Mustard, The Works, Coney Dogs, or even one of my monsterous creations like the Poutine Dog.

3. What method are we cooking the dogs. Are we doing the basic grill out, boiling, butterflying and baking/frying, slow cooking in a bed of peppers?

4. Are beverages provided in this scenario?

Assuming a normal grilled hotdog with ketchup and mustard, I normally eat about 4 myself but if we are going for quantity I can probably do 13-14.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) I like my women like I like my guns. 38 and Special.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Player Name: Brennan Kennedy Jr.

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: Here

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? I'm at an 8 or so and I see nothing that would impact my activity.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? I will be active for sure

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? I would play for you guys, seem to be a fairly successful team.

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? Not really.

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? Whatever my SHL GM decides is best.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? Ou, tough one, umm I am pretty dedicated to building my player up and think I have a good idea of what I'm doing.

How many hot dogs? There's never enough.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) Why'd the stop the leprosy hockey game? There was a face off in the corner, ba dum tsh.

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

Player Name: Eric Vanderberg

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: In Sig

10, I work as a caregiver in real life so my days, like before 5pm are usually busy but I always have my evenings free. If anything were to happen, I would let the team know immediately.

Yes, I love spending time in the Raps discord so ill definitely enjoy spending time in both the locker room and discord for the WKP.

I want to play for any team that wants to take a chance on me. If that is the Platoon, then I will work day in and day out to be worthy of that trust. 

I don't believe so, I haven't made many close friends but I've talked to a few people but not sure of their affiliation with the Platoon.

When I joined I said 3 because I wasn't sure how it worked. Now that I have a better handle on it, I am still thinking 3 (counting this one). I'd like to gain more TPE and experience before I move up but if the team feels its better to move up sooner, I will do what is best for the team.

I continue to improve on an offensive level while maintaining some of the defensive toughness. I've been an indispensable force in the Playoffs, at the time of this app I am the plus minus leader in the playoffs and have scored one GWG. I am also a leader in blocked shots. 

How many hot dogs? Depends, 4 regular OR 2 chili.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) Want to hear a joke about paper? Nevermind, its tearable.

Player Name: Egor Kucherov

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91489

I'd say 8, I did all PTs, chat on Discord from time to time but not much because of time zones

On Discord, yes

Yep

JR is in the Whalers' chat, but that's all

As many as needed to be good at the top level

Defensive and puck moving potential

How many hot dogs?

I prefer burgers

Edmonton Oilers' management

Player Name:

Link to player page if it isn't in your signature: Link in Sig

From 1 to 10, what would you say your current activity level is? Is there anything that might happen in the near future (personal or professional) that would change your activity? 7-8 and nothing that is foreseeable that would change my level of participation.

Do you plan on being active in the Locker Room or discord once drafted? Of course, that's the best part!

Is West Kendall a team you want to play for? Definitely, I would love to be part of WK

Have you had any interactions with or do you know any other Platoon members on the site? As this is my first season with the league I spent most of my first season learning how things work and trying to figure out how things work. Next season I am looking forward to getting into the SHL and meeting new people!

How many seasons would you ideally like to play in the minors? I can see myself in the J for another 2-3 seasons just depending on the needs of my teams.

If you were a GM, why would you draft yourself above others? I am a good LR guy who is having fun playing and building in the league!

How many hot dogs? Always 2. If you order 1 you always wish for another. Order 3 and they call you a fatty. 2 and your good.

Give me your best joke/pun. (Very important) I have a couple jokes but they aren't very punny.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights