Create Account

Formx Banned from SHL

show nipple brown area

rip formy :(

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

He's not a bad guy, but sometimes you need to finally take decisive action.
I'm sad that it's had to end this way for him here, but it's still the right decision.

[Image: KouSaotomeUndraftedSigSmol.png]
Jamie T Wrote:But I wish I'd been a little more exceptional
And I wish I'd been a little unconventional
But I was not enough, no, I'm not enough

01-30-2019, 09:19 PMAkkxi17 Wrote: This is some BS man, a guy sends a fisting pic every now and then whats the harm? I could use some more in my life personally. Hes not harvey weinstein making playsrs do stuff for playing time. I am outraged.

Welcome to the SHL and thank you for your first post
(This post was last modified: 01-30-2019, 09:22 PM by spooked.)

Seems weak, fair, but weak. Why the perma though? Couldn't have just been like a year or something?

01-30-2019, 09:12 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:11 PMNereus Wrote: he never sent me that it was usually just indian dudes eating each others asses out you know that sort of thing

pretty typical shit yeah

What?! I only got dick picks.

[Image: Wally.png]

Goodnight sweet prince

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

01-30-2019, 09:21 PMspooked Wrote: Seems weak, fair, but weak. Why the perma though? Couldn't have just been like a year or something?

Probably cause he's been suspended before and it did nothing to change he attitude and behavior

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

01-30-2019, 09:22 PMWally Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:12 PMadamantium Wrote: pretty typical shit yeah

What?!  I only got dick picks.

At least I only got monkey dick pics

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

01-30-2019, 09:24 PMml002 Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:21 PMspooked Wrote: Seems weak, fair, but weak. Why the perma though? Couldn't have just been like a year or something?

Probably cause he's been suspended before and it did nothing to change he attitude and behavior

Year is a long time son. Sometimes people change iunno. Doesnt stop him from sending weird stuff on discord tho.

01-30-2019, 09:26 PMspooked Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:24 PMml002 Wrote: Probably cause he's been suspended before and it did nothing to change he attitude and behavior

Year is a long time son. Sometimes people change iunno. Doesnt stop him from sending weird stuff on discord tho.

normally i would agree with you on this point, but it's been a number of suspensions and his general behavior has been persistent for a long while too.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

What a fucking legend

I hope I go out like this and not just quietly into the night, fuck

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

01-30-2019, 09:28 PMadamantium Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:26 PMspooked Wrote: Year is a long time son. Sometimes people change iunno. Doesnt stop him from sending weird stuff on discord tho.

normally i would agree with you on this point, but it's been a number of suspensions and his general behavior has been persistent for a long while too.

I guess I just saw him as a joker and I never felt it was a big deal compared to some of the shit and aggressiveness i see sometimes going around.

01-30-2019, 09:30 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: What a fucking legend

send me nice pic pls if u wan start

[Image: 3.png]

01-30-2019, 09:31 PMJSS Wrote:
01-30-2019, 09:30 PMJumpierPancakes Wrote: What a fucking legend

send me nice pic pls if u wan start

Do you want to see a snowman?

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

[Image: RnjN4Au]

[Image: 4zfXx6o.gif]