Create Account

S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 04:20 PM by Velevra.)

S46 Syndicate Interested Prospects Thread
The Chicago Syndicate are a brand new expansion franchise looking to make their mark on the SHL! We are hoping to find our first ever franchise players in the upcoming Entry Draft. If you are interested in joining the Syndicate, please help me get to know you better by filling out the questions below!

Code:
1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate?

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be?

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing.

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both?

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with?

Thank you very much for your time! If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me Smile

- Velevra  syndicate

[Image: 60354_s.gif  ]
[Image: 1yZYUXK.gif]
Sig Credits: Gorlab and Kylrad

I am willing to be part of any team that wants to draft me.

Me, but at 3, so I can convince my parents to try hockey and carting lol.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)?
I like to read, mostly fantasy or sci-fi stuff, I like to nerd about PCs aswell, and of course I play games (World of Tanks, League of Legends, Modded MC, Cities: Skylines are the core rn)

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music?
Colorado Avalanche and Racing Point (formerly Force India, formerly Sahara Force India, teams like to change names); probably pizza; god if I know, mostly it would be super boring stuff like Harry Potter or LotR; favourite song of all time is original mix of Greyhound by Swedish House Mafia, but nowadays I prefer a bit more lively stuff, DnB, electro, glitch hop, that kind of thing.

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other then writing.
Rewinding cassettes, chewing toy, a very ineficient weapon, bookmark and a improptu way of getting through packaging.

I probably prefer discord, just for the ability to respond live without refreshes, but I am ok using both.

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?
Swim trunks, towel and a sunshade? I dont know which island tho, there are a lot of nice ones.

Pretty much anyone from Halifax, most of the recreates seem cool too. Also the rookie folk of Czech LR seems nice. Now you have to find out who all do I mean Smile

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate? 6 out of 10 currently. I'm definitely intrigued by the prospect of helping build up an expansion team.

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be? Someone who has enough money to never worry about it but not too much that it consumes my life. Or Steve Yzerman...that would be pretty cool.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? Currently play on Switch, PS4, and PC. I also play D&D, volunteer, and cook for hobbies.

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music? Detroit Red Wings, A nice ribeye steak cooked medium rare, Scrubs, No favorite song at the moment but I enjoy many genres.

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other then writing. Murder, Arson, Interrogation, Assault, and Littering

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both? Discord by far, willing to use both but I have discord on my phone and as a separate app so it is easier to stay involved.

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring? Large Tent, Knife, Large Steel Pot

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with? Mathias Seger is cool

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

why wuld i ever wanna join this team

LoL platinum player godsfalcon

No fuck video games

MN WILD, taco bell, GoT, trap hood shit

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other then writing.
writing

both

a boat, a phone, and a satellite gps locator

SMEBS

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers
(This post was last modified: 01-31-2019, 05:37 PM by chetib.)

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate? I would love to join The Syndicate! So far my experience with the SMJHL has only been with expansion teams. Which I like because it feels like as a team we are all building together on our new team.

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be? I dunno I think I am a pretty awesome guy but if I had to choose I will go with Spider-man.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? I have a few hobbies I play Hockey IRL and love to ski. I also love playing shooter games (Rainbow Six Seige is my favorite right now).

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music? Sports Team = Vancouver Canucks, Food = Sushi, TV Show/Movie = Firefly/Serenity, Music = Mumford and Sons.

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing. 1. Erasing, 2. Chewing, 3. Throwing, 4. Colouring, 5. -This statement as been flagged NSFW-

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both? I prefer Discord but have no problem with either.

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring? Internet, Beer, Beach toys

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with? I am easy going. I like everyone on my Anaheim team right now but get a long with everyone.

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I don't care where i end up, i'll make the best of it
somebody better at hockey? LOL
video games mostly, dota 2 and rocket league with single player games like KH
Oilers/Chicago / pizza / rick n morty / new spiderman / wake up - arcade fire / alt rock, indie, hip-hop, rap
drums, throw at people, chew, those little graphite sculptures, sharpen endlessly for fun
discord and yea
computer, internet, duct tape
nope but my RL friend is Mantroll (Donny McMasters)

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Interested enough to send you a third jersey logo idea.

Chris Evans, a working actor with Captain America on my resume. Or a Major League Baseball player (of all the pro sports they have the longest careers)..J.D Martinez or Freddie Freeman.

I play games on numerous systems old and new. but offline only. So it really doesn't matter.

I have numerous teams in numerous leagues, currently, I believe the Patriots will win the Super Bowl...again.
Ribeye medium rare fresh off the grill, with veggies and small salad.
I enjoy the following shows the Expanse /Deadly Class /Happy/the Passage /Pure are a few.
my music taste is classic hard rock and metal,with occasional wanderings towards George Strait type Country.
97% of current music no matter the trend/style is shit.

1.A tongue depressor for a post zombie apocalypse triage (should be tripled up for safety )
2. A Ceiling dart for those rare moments when bored at your desk.
3. A Pointer to let someone know you intend to stab them in the eye with a pencil.
4. A really crappy perch for your pet falcon.
5. A John Wick weapon..."He once killed two men with a pencil...a f**kin' Pencil."

With either or both. As I hardly ever use them.

A 'Wilson' volleyball to blame for everything that goes wrong.
A cooler with ice and beverages, to enjoy while I wait .
A satellite phone with a fresh battery, to get me off the f**k'n island.

My entire draft class

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

8 questions? Thought this was a sim league not a fucking midterm.

Also yes me.

I want to be part of the team that wants me most!

Jarome Iginla

Play only manager games. Hobbies: Soccer, US-Sports, Fire-Fighting

Sports Team: VfL1848 Bochum (Soccer)
Food: BBQ
Movie: Rocky, Star Wars
Song: Hurt/ Johnny Cash

Writing an A, a B, a C, a D, an E

I am able to use both!

my wife, my son and never ending beer

Perry Morgan

Anything you want to know you can watch here

[Image: image.png]

[Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png][Image: image.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2019, 07:02 PM by ztevans.)

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate? I'm pretty down with going wherever, but the idea of going to an expansion team is pretty intriguing (whether Chicago or Nawlins)

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be? Probably my first SHL player since he didn't suck nearly as much at life.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? I don't have as much time for hobbies as I used to, with my new job lol. This is pretty much it, outside of the occasional dabbling in video games like Chel or Motorsport Manager

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music? Carolina Hurricanes, pizza, Field of Dreams, "Whiskey" - Trampled by Turtles

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing. Roll up a tube of toothpaste, throw at someone, scratch your back, point at someone, stab someone in the face when you run them headfirst into a table

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both? Prefer Discord but willing to use both

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring? My two dogs and a fishing pole. We gotta eat somehow

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with? Anyone but @Pris

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Very interested! Trying to find my footing in the SHL, so any good start I can get, I'll take.

Stephen Hawking. Dude's hella smart and did so much for the scientific world despite the obvious.

Snaping together model kits, talking hockey: you know, the good stuff. I would really like to get into PC gaming, but my computer is a potato.

- Sports team... your DALLAAAS STAAAAAARS!
- I like a bunch of different kinds. Food is good
- Any Disney movie is pretty good
- Not too picky with music, but I like songs that incorporate jazz/funk ideas

- Break it and use it as chopsticks
- Use it as a support beam in a building model
- Use it as a shank if you really wanted to
- As an axle for a crude car model
- Use the tip for a sculpture

Discord by miles. Real time communication that feels more interactive? Yes please! (Oh, and if you want to hit me up... MCP#1914)

Lawn chair, 2 tons of non-perishable food, and... a fully furnished and fully operational yacht (hey, didn't say that was out of the picture...)

@TnlAstatine : great teammate and was a great steal in the SMJHL draft

[Image: MCP_.gif]
     [Image: ICON1.png][Image: lions-button-updates.png]

stolen in the draft like i steal yo gurl  Cool  <3 @MCP_

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

1. How interested would you be in joining the Syndicate? Very interested, I like the idea of going to an expansion teasm and looking to carve out a great career with a first gen team.

2. If you could be anyone else who would you be? Tough one, gonna say Mitch Marner, would be great to end up in the NHL and play for the team you grew up cheering for.

3. What sort of hobbies do you have, do you play any video games (if yes, please specify!)? I enjoy playing hockey and baseball as well as coaching them. Fishing, camping, four wheeling and gaming. I mainly pay NHL on my Xbox One.

4. What's your favourite sports team, favourite food, favourite tv show/movie, favourite song/type of music? Leafs, steak, Brooklyn 99, rap

5. Tell me 5 ways to use a pencil other than writing. Turn it into a piece of rubber, clean your ears, a weapon, grind down your teeth and did I say weapon?

6. Do you prefer using discord or locker rooms, are you willing to use both? I prefer discord, but am willing to use both

7. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring? Fishing rod, beer and a cigar

8. Anyone in particular you'd like to be drafted with? Not really

[Image: Bk1689.gif]

~9. I have heard good things about the management that started the team and I would love to have the chance to build a dynasty with an expansion franchise as a first-time player.

Anyone who has things figured out

Dota 2, CSGO, Rocket League, Escape from Tarkov, PUBG, and soon DayZ

Sports teams: Carolina Hurricanes, Carolina Panthers, New York Yankees.
Food: Cajun Mac n Cheese
TV Show: The Punisher, Master Chef
Music: I like anything but country and my current favorite artist is Alison Wonderland

Flicking someone on the head, impromptu firewood, “nerd” costume (pencil behind ear), get a lot of them and make some weird table out of them, and as paper weights because pens are better

With St Louis, the discord is the locker room, so I mainly use discord

Knife, toolbox, first aid kit

Monkey D Luffy and/or Gordie Boomhoover

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Very much so, actually. I've had nothing but immensely pleasant experiences with you whenever we've worked together for IIHF, and I would love to play for an expansion team.

Who the fuck knows. There are a million people I'd rather be than myself.

I... work and study a lot. Hobbies? I guess salsa dancing, playing and arranging music... And I watch a lot of sports, naturally. I play video games when I can, but don't find a lot of time for it. I play a lot of older-generation games, things from the 90s on older consoles.

Favorite sports team: depends on the league, for the NHL's sake, the Washington Capitals because I'm from DC. Favorite food: rice and red beans, it's what I grew up eating all the time at home. Favorite TV show? Right now, Brooklyn Nine-Nine. Favorite movie, The Prestige. Fucking incredible film. My favorite songs over the past week have probably been Fiction by Avenged Sevenfold and Existentialism on Prom Night by Straylight Run because I'm doing piano arrangements of them both, but it's hard to pick just an actual overall favorite song. I listen to a lot of everything. I gear more towards rock, metal, indie pop, and Latin music... But I'll listen to anything.

Drawing a portrait of someone you love, marking a line on a wall to hang a painting, pointing at someone when talking to them, twirling it in your hands when you're fidgety, impromptu drumstick.

I've always been a big fan of dual systems, and would be very pleased if the team I ended up on used both their Discord and their on-site LR.

. If you were on an island and could only bring 3 things, what would you bring?

A piano, pen/paper... and a life raft so I could eventually leave.

Getting drafted with @Wally would be really funny, for both narrative and personal reasons. Really, just draft me with anyone but @ztevans, that way, I can hit him as much as I want out there with no fear of repercussions.

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars