Create Account

Kalakar 2/3
(This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 09:07 PM by Kalakar.)

[Image: dom.jpg]

[Image: ross.jpg]

[Image: troy.jpg]

[Image: morgan.jpg]

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

good stuff

[Image: 3.png]

Good shit @Kalakar Mind making me one?

[Image: lebbish.gif]

Sure! Who's your player? Also I'm pretty bad at logo/jersey swapping, so I'll do my best haha. I'll get on it tomorrow.

(This post was last modified: 02-02-2019, 10:37 PM by Leppish.)

02-02-2019, 09:49 PMKalakar Wrote: Sure! Who's your player? Also I'm pretty bad at logo/jersey swapping, so I'll do my best haha. I'll get on it tomorrow.

John Moore! I'm a fan of your stuff so don't be so hard on yourself! It's good!

Fire as always!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2019, 03:13 PM by Kalakar.)

[Image: leppish.jpg] @Leppish

For once I think I didn't mess up the jersey swap haha.

02-03-2019, 03:10 PMKalakar Wrote: [Image: leppish.jpg] @Leppish

For once I think I didn't mess up the jersey swap haha.

Thanks, looks great!

Sig 1. 7/10
Sig 2. 7/10
Sig 3. 6/10
Sig 4. 5/10

in general your blending of the render to the background is pretty awesome. decent swap on the first one. i like the text on it i just wish Montgomery wasnt covered up as much. i think everything is working together the best in the second one and i like its text the best out of the bunch. if the third was cropped a bit more it would be my favorite of the bunch, simple yet effective. not sure i like the overlap of the text too much though. id say the last doesnt flow as well as the others and again the text overlap is throwing me off.

$2.5 mil