Create Account

The Podcast I Will Regret Making Ep. 51 - Nice Throw, Jared Goff
(This post was last modified: 02-03-2019, 11:40 PM by ztevans.)

In which I have to use alternate means to record the episode while watching the Super Bowl after watching the Draft Lottery.  Also, shoutout to me calling it episode 52 in the intro. Your mileage may vary, but hell, it usually does with this podcast anyways.

Anchor Link
Soundcloud Link

Thanks to @Bonk, @ArGarBarGar, @gordieboom, and @Slappydoodle for questions.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Thanks for reminding me the draft lottery happened.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

02-03-2019, 11:34 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: Thanks for reminding me the draft lottery happened.

It was a thing, and it did happen.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Have fun in Florida. I assume it's for racing, so i hope that goes well.

When the episode finished, soundcloud went straight into your first one. What an unexpected pleasure this is. Currently listening. Great juxtaposition since you discuss where you may potentially be drafted in both.

You also talk about how if you were stranded on a deserted island with another SHL'er, you'd pick Gcool. Wondering if you still feel that would be the wisest choice.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

02-04-2019, 03:26 AMSlappydoodle Wrote: Have fun in Florida. I assume it's for racing, so i hope that goes well.

When the episode finished, soundcloud went straight into your first one. What an unexpected pleasure this is. Currently listening. Great juxtaposition since you discuss where you may potentially be drafted in both.

You also talk about how if you were stranded on a deserted island with another SHL'er, you'd pick Gcool. Wondering if you still feel that would be the wisest choice.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO

I might have to give that a listen while working today. I'm sure that is a trip.

Zach Evans
Nikolai Evans

Good podcast.

Very cool to see how much attention your player has been getting from teams. Will not be surprised to see you picked at #1 overall.

And if not, it would be fitting for you to get drafted by Minny at #2 and get drafted by both my SMJHL and SHL teams.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

Thanks for the reminder of how bad the Jarts were during season 31.

[Image: bonk.gif]
Sigs by @FlappyGiraffe,  @Steelhead77,  @ToeDragon84, @slothfacekilla, @Wasty and other dude I need to find your name

Lil' Manius

Big Manius