Create Account

S46 Halifax Raiders Interested Prospect Thread

1- Player name, position and Discord ID (if you have Discord)

Juulius Smonk, LW, you can find me under the supreme leader role on the shl discord

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)

a good player

3- Are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league (please be detailed)?

i was the commish of the smjhl for awhile

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?

most would say i dont, but i think i can pull it off

5- What are your expectations from the team that drafts you?

idk

6- What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?

nothing lol

7- Would you like to be a member of the Halifax Raiders, why or why not?

shor

8- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

ya

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?

not really tbh, sorry

11- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

idc

12- How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

idk

13- Very important……..Waffles or Pancakes?

waffles

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

All in signature

2- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)
Defensive Defenseman

3- Are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league (please be detailed)?
I am. I expect to have realistic and engaging simulations that keep me coming back. I'm looking for the experience.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
Yes, I've had a lot of help from some of the people around the site already.

Decent minutes, obviously not at the top as I'll be a rookie but good enough to be a difference maker.

There aren't a lot of defensively minded players from what I've seen, and I think that's a key part of the team. I'm an anchor for any roster.

I'd love too. Joining any team would be a blessing.

8- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
I'd say a comfortable 4.

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
For sure, already started using it an like it.

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
I think a player experience should be about the player. I'm open to suggestions on how to improve, but I have a goal and I feel the GM's job should be to help me achieve that, and teach me how to build the way I want. I don't want my experience to be about someone else winning.

11- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I think they're equal. Engagement cultivates activity, and activity breeds success.

I'll leave when I'm ready to perform at the next level.

Waffles

[Image: B0iiDO.jpg]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

Dirk von grimmelshausen - d
 Erik Karlsson
 yes, I want to test out how this works
 I think so
 get some playing time
 idk
 yes, good team design
 yes
 no
 winning
 3-4
waffles

Aaron Wilson - Center
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=93362
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=93364

Two-way forward with emphasis on shooting and scoring.

New. I expect to have a lot of fun mostly.

Yes

Help me develop my player and let's win

Consistency

I'd be happy to play for any team, including Halifax Raiders

4 or 5

Yes

Depends

Winning

2 seasons probably

Waffles

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Ja'Aj Coitus-Wagg, Center, Ja'Aj Coitus-Wagg (discord)

A Solid 2 way Center, who dominates faceoffs
 - Brand new. I'd love a lot of guidance in the beginning, other than that, some fun and some championships would be sweet.
 - I will need some help with this in the beginning, but I have a base understanding!
 - Some guidance, and a winning culture
 - I changed positions to help out the draft class, a true selfless player
 - Absolutely. I think it's a badass name
 - For sure
 - I've done it before, I'm open to it again.
 - I think they go hand in hand, but i'd prioritize a championship
 - I'm not sure what the average is, but at least 2 seasons
- Waffles

- Player name, position and Discord ID (if you have Discord)

Herry Morris IV. Winger and Discord: Fun Is ∞#6735

- Describe the kind of player you are trying to build (i.e speedy sniper, hard hitting forward, shooting defensemen)

I'm trying to go for an intimidating two way forward. A guy who can hit hard and play good D along with being able to score well.

- Are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league (please be detailed)?

Nope. I'm an old veteran of the site that went inactive long ago.

- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?

How to make my guy better? Kinda. Updates, TPE, and Money? yes.

- What are your expectations from the team that drafts you?

The only expectations I have is I hope I get play here for a good time before I head on up and that I don't get traded.

- What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?

I'm experienced.

- Would you like to be a member of the Halifax Raiders, why or why not?

Yes. The Raiders are a pretty cool team with a nice player base, and I would love to come back here.

- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)

a 6.

- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?

Yeah.

- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?

Kinda. I'll work with you as long as you also work with me and don't try to make me into something I don't want to be.

- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?

Both. Friends and Championships are good.

- How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?

For as long as I feel like it.

- Very important……..Waffles or Pancakes?

Both.

1- Player name, position and Discord ID (if you have Discord) Spencer MacLean-C discord birdwatcher69#6522

Offensive power center. Good in dzone as well. Stud.

Yes. I was the gm of a team on a sim league like 10 years ago so i jumped at the chance to get in this one. Really enjoy shit like this.

Little rusty and i have had a few concussions so i have a tough time finding the right forums sometimes lol but ill be a well oiled machine soon!

Hopefully a good supportive group to help me start my career!

Cant speak for everyone but im going to try pretty hard (super competitve guy lol) and devote as much time as i can.

Sign me up! Seem like a bunch of beauties.

Yep just pretty new to discord so will have to get used to it but im sure you do it for a reason.

sure but every team needs a stud center Wink

i feel like they go hand in hand. 

whenever im ready. 3?

pancakes with syrup, whipped cream and strawberries

[Image: N6rDTb0.png]
                                                   [Image: NVUyuKG.png]

SPENCER MACLEAN///C///ANCHORAGE ARMADA///350TPE
                                                                   Player Update Page      Player Page

Vadim Malichov, C/LW, discord handle in my profile

Hard-hitting forward for sure. I want a scrappy scoring boy.

I've been here before, got pulled back in by jjaybs, so I pretty much know what to expect.

Yup

I'd love a good LR, hopefully a channel in the team discord for pet pics Tongue

Not much? I've won a Four Star Cup with Halifax before, and been an SMJHL captain with PGF before being traded, so there's that I guess.

If I don't end up in KEL, I'd love to be a Raider again. I had a great time winning the Cup here with my last player, and I've heard great things about the current room. However, I am really hoping to get to play with Jay and some other friends in KEL.

Definitely

I'm open to the idea. I am really invested in making a player who's scrappy on purpose (as opposed to my last player who was supposed to be a sniper and just loved getting in fights for some reason) but other than that, within reason, I'm good.

Definitely a close-knit room, but a championship wouldn't hurt. Winning does bring the room together, I know from experience!

3ish seasons probably

#teampancakes

[Image: 57762_s.gif]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]    [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Jason Kruger, D and TheFlash

Offensive Dman who is no slouch in his own end

Yes, but I've done lots of Sim leagues. Just looking to have a good time and grow my player

Yes

Good people, would like to have lots of ice time but don't really know how deep the teams are so I understand if not

Probably a few hundred kilometres at least

Yeah, grew up in Halifax so why not!

Yeah

No

Close knit

Few for sure

Waffles. Belgian waffle from Cora's with custard and bannanas on top...

Jake Peralta Center
 Playmaking two way center
 Yes, and unclear get what i put in right so will depend on me
 Contracts, think i got updates down right, and yes
 I mean all i care about is im rewarding for my hard work if i put in the work
 Im me? I mean we are all trying to be the best right.
 Sure, any team who drafts me dont have a preferance.

Id probably say ill log on everyday but unclear for how long each day.
 Seems every team only uses these things so guess so
 I mean i think im a very team friendly player as is but if my builds not working of course
 Guess titles? As i dont know how active i am going to be LR wise
 Unclear however long i take to develop to join the bigs
Waffles

Jax Duggan, defence, SecondSucks22
Shooting defencemen
Yes, I have literally 0 expectations
Yes
WIn me boats god dammit
My ability to shit talk and give awful answers to important questions
I just wanna win boats and play hockey
yes
no
I wanna knit sweaters while sailing captain
as long as you wanna keep me around
Eggo waffles, otherwise, pancakes

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]