Create Account

Rich and Adam Do a Podcast #29
(This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 03:27 PM by adamantium.)

LINK TO CAST

---------------------

Two days late because I'm a shithead and editing is difficult when you've been recording to the wrong video format for months now and have just found out your editing software doesn't support .flv files. Thanks Apple.

This week we talk about a lot of things I can't remember because it was two days ago when we recorded this. Beards, HO, pingy bot and Luke's betrayal of the entire site, musicals, and something else you can't remember.

No key visual this week, instead you get an It's Always Sunny rip-off title card. Enjoy that.

Shoutouts this week go to our question-askers (@Mike Izzy, @ArGarBarGar, @"luketd", and @Slappydoodle), kraft mac and cheese, Tony Horton, red wine, Stephen Hillenburg, and uh... soup.

Fuck you's this week to the pingy bot, peanut m&ms, Jared Goff, Brady and the Patriots, and Maroon 5 for that halftime show. Shoutout to Songs About Jane though, that album's a classic.

Thanks for listening!

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 02:32 PM by Wasty.)

I remember when made a highlight video for my player back in S6 lol videos aren’t really that new Lol

Wasn’t that Repo with Paris Hilton?

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

02-04-2019, 02:26 PMWasty Wrote: I remember when made a highlight video for my player back in S6 lol videos aren’t really that new Lol

Just starting the episode so responding without context (which is never a good idea but YOLO!!), but I recall Slappy saying something similar on the latest Big Slappy.

Oh hey, here's the section where they talk about this so I'll just wait and actually respond before hitting send ...

(Yes you enjoyed this stream of consciousness post, don't lie)

I think we agree that it's not a game-changer because only a certain amount of people have the means/time/ability to do it. I have some ideas I'd like to try with it, but I dunno how many people will care/latch onto it. The fact that it's also not that 'new,' just something that we haven't seen with regularity in a while, adds to that.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 03:14 PM by adamantium.)

02-04-2019, 02:26 PMWasty Wrote: I remember when made a highlight video for my player back in S6 lol videos aren’t really that new Lol

Wasn’t that Repo with Paris Hilton?

It was definitely Alexa Vega.

WAIT NO I'M WRONG PARIS HILTON WAS IN THAT MOVIE

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

02-04-2019, 02:32 PMztevans Wrote:

Just starting the episode so responding without context (which is never a good idea but YOLO!!), but I recall Slappy saying something similar on the latest Big Slappy.  

Oh hey, here's the section where they talk about this so I'll just wait and actually respond before hitting send ...

I think we agree that it's not a game-changer because only a certain amount of people have the means/time/ability to do it.  I have some ideas I'd like to try with it, but I dunno how many people will care/latch onto it.  The fact that it's also not that 'new,' just something that we haven't seen with regularity in a while, adds to that.

I said something to this effect as well.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

02-04-2019, 03:15 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I said something to this effect as well.

It might have actually been you and not Slappy I recalled talking about it.

[Image: zdenkoberanek.gif]
Sigs by @enigmatic, @Geekusoid, @sve7en  and @Wasty 
Zach Evans
 | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

02-04-2019, 02:32 PMztevans Wrote:

I think we agree that it's not a game-changer because only a certain amount of people have the means/time/ability to do it.  I have some ideas I'd like to try with it, but I dunno how many people will care/latch onto it.  The fact that it's also not that 'new,' just something that we haven't seen with regularity in a while, adds to that.

I do love a stream of consciousness post for sure.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-04-2019, 05:29 PM by luke.)

Pingy bot lives on, thought only in my mind as I have turned it off forever

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Also while im here, before the S46 reddit class comeup we had around
12/2 - 165
12/9 - 156
12/18 - 169
Now with reddit
12/23 - 262
12/30 - 266
1/6 - 225
1/13 - 221
1/20 - 214
1/27 - 219

So you can see that we had around 150 - 160 people updating every week so I would say 160 - 180 people updated in those 3 week span.
Then with the reddit you see a big bump and then have it dip right after the news year, and now it has plateaued around 210-220 people updating regularly. The majority of the updates comes from S40 and above, so you would have to assume after a certain point the # of people updating in each season gets lower and lower

For example in S43 60 people were drafted. 3 seasons later 30 people update each week.

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 07:12 AM by Slappydoodle.)

A little bummed Rich that you haven't read the article. If i have not convinced at least you that i am capable of producing something worth the time, who can i convince? Ah well, i suppose i must be content with podcast notoriety. Tongue

Adam, ibam well aware by now that you are a man of passionate cynicism. There is no offense taken as i always know you are speaking honestly and frim your hot take heart.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]