Create Account

The Truth is Close
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2019, 09:44 AM by Flowseidon.)

Please listen. I know it’s an exciting time with the championship on the line, but there are bigger things at stake. The very fate of this league is hanging in the balance as some incredibly scary people try to control things behind the scenes.  Rather than recap my last post, I’ll be diving into some new issues. Thanks to those who have gotten in touch and have tried to feed me information. I know some of you were trying to feed me false stuff to keep me off the track, but your grit, size and presence  cannot slow me down. I will uncover every last secret and I will not stop.

Let me just begin by saying I’m safe. The shadow HO has yet to discover my location, but do not doubt that they are trying to lure me out with fake meetings about intel, and even getting at people on my own team to try and drag me out. The lengths they will go to are immeasurable and rest assured that they will go to any length to try and shut me down. It would not shock me that they would try to keep up appearances as if I wasn’t caught should that terrible event ever happen. Just know, I will not stop trying to keep in touch, even if it can only be through coded messages.

Expansion is well under way, and soon the very obvious clue will be starting to get their team members. These people will instantly be indoctrinated in to believing that everything is on the up and up and that the work they are doing is okay. They will work around the league and be encouraged to take out the opposition of the mob backing.

All around the league, these operatives are planted. They are monitoring your conversations, your PMs, your lockerroom, everything. They think of themselves as royalty and that they can get away with anything they want. They will be manipulating the drafts, the expansion and everything to try and milk as much money out of the league and make everybody subservient. I’ve been making sure to keep these posts heavy with warning

Saturday afternoon I received a note from a concerned reader. It was an indication that shook me to the bones as it brings the depth of this to a completely different level. Not only have they all but taken over the SHL, they have been making moves into our affiliated football league, the NSFL. Now, this is particularly worrying that they’re branching out because it shows that they have the resources, boldness, and more to go and try to extend their quest for domination.

Early on in my quest, I was being accused of having too much MDMA, cocaine, red bull, what have you. I promise you I have never felt more sober in my life and nothing has ever been clearer. All I had to do was wake up from the false reality that the shadow HO was trying to create for us. The perfect illusion of a hockey league that’s doing so well that it gets to expand, the idea of fair competition, and the principles of working together to try and win games. I’ll tell you right now, the illusion has been shattered for me and I encourage everybody to start looking closely at the members of their team to try and figure out who may be hiding a different version of themselves in the shadows.

Some things are just coincidence. That’s something that I’ve been messaged a lot in recent days. This is quite clearly being used as a way to discredit me and to try and get me to stop my quest, chalking it all up to just being random chance. Well, we can say that Ireland’s 3 consecutive gold medals are a result of hard work and good team play, but that country has something that not every country has, and with their ties to the shadow office, they have the daring to try and pull it off. It’s clearly suspect that they could have taken Simon T hostage in order to force him to bend to their will. This is beyond tampering. This is beyond rigging. This is kidnapping, assault, and a criminal conspiracy to defraud an entire league.

A prevailing theory other than coincidence came out in a public discord. I have no doubt that this is part of the greater conspiracy to discredit me and to throw me off the trail. For those that don’t know, certain people were talking about Pingy being head of the mob. Now, it definitely seems plausible, but I’ll tell you, I’m hot on the trail of the true leader and will be working on getting him to come and answer for his crimes against the SHL. He has an army, and we can never be sure where or who he is, but trust me he is out there and we will get to the bottom of this. So don’t worry Pingy, you’re safe. For now. Bloos was also brought into the fold during this time. While I know he isn’t the leader, I am convinced that he is involved in some way shape or form in this humongous big conspiracy.

Various people are wondering why I don’t just dump all the information I have. It’s an option, but I think it wouldn’t be prudent in this moment to let them know exactly what I know. It will let them figure out where I’m looking so that they can try to cover their tracks. They got cocky, they slipped up, and I have found some very interesting bits of information on people who I considered my teammates and my friends. They think that their flavour of life will distract you from what they're really doing, but we all know in our heads who they are and what we need to do to stop them. What these people will do to ensure their organization remains on the top is scary, and I think we have to be very wary of any disappearance around the league. It could be someone trying to stay out of the spotlight for a bit, or it could be this organization ensuring that people get taken care of. It’s important that I remain in hiding for now, I’m too close to let this come to an end. I have to shut people out so that they can’t get to me through my friends, family, or favourite Instagram dogs. This is a tough thing to do, but it is completely necessary.

Each and every one of you has a responsibility to this league now. We need to excise the rot and take control. Find out the truth, follow the hidden messages, take back control. They think that they’re going to be able to stop us all, but they never will, and we will not let them win. All the evidence we need can be found simply by looking, and the revelations will shake the league as they come out.

Montreal was the team that drafted me into the SMJHL, and it was where I first started to discover all of this. Between my poutine being cold and my steamies taking forever to prepare, it’s clear that there was something up. I had my suspicions about a fellow SMJHL player, and decided that I had to become close with him. It paid off, and I was able to get more information out of him than he knew. The league was enamoured, but this guy turns out to be the head of the shadow organization. Can I prove it? No, not now at least. I need more evidence, and the radio silence on his end is not helping me gather what I need in order to shut him down.

Everywhere I go, I am trying to end this corruption. It has seeped too deep into our league and we cannot allow this continue. I will keep fighting the fight and putting myself at risk. I do not require anything of you all except to keep questioning what is happening. The truth is out there folks, all you need to do is open your eyes. - Jeff

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Fuckin brilliant bud

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia

When did Troy Reynolds get called up?

[Image: owenm43.gif]
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

I want to believe

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

[Image: 11787019_936x1248.jpg]

[Image: lebbish.gif]