Create Account

Super Small Suggestion: Include Playoff Central in "Game Links"

Along with the SHL/SMJHL Indexes it seems like it would make sense to include Playoff Central at the top as well.  And yes, I am that lazy...and incredibly bored at work.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Normally the SHL and SMJHL links get switched to the playoff indexes, Ted probably was busy and no one told reminded him or Nobody to swap the links

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

02-04-2019, 06:11 PMml002 Wrote: Normally the SHL and SMJHL links get switched to the playoff indexes, Ted probably was busy and no one told reminded him or Nobody to swap the links

Ah my bad.  At least I killed a minute typing that out.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

02-04-2019, 06:11 PMml002 Wrote: Normally the SHL and SMJHL links get switched to the playoff indexes, Ted probably was busy and no one told reminded him or Nobody to swap the links

Oh yeah, I should really show someone how to do this because I always forget.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

02-04-2019, 07:22 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:

Oh yeah, I should really show someone how to do this because I always forget.

I blame nobody

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]