Create Account

Bilbo Rates Simulation Hockey League Jobs

02-06-2019, 05:05 PMluketd Wrote: Can I apply too?

Hey luke.  That depends, when u said bilbo's capped build was shit, did it come out of a place of love? This is obviously not a direct quote from bilbo, even this sentence.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

02-06-2019, 05:34 PM39alaska39 Wrote: I’ve never talked to Bilbo, but Bilbo seems like someone you want to be friends with. Application sent @slothfacekilla

Thank you for applying, I've made my notes and your application is with Bilbo at the moment.  I would say check in tomorrow morning and hopefully Bilbo will have had time to review.

02-06-2019, 05:12 PMGrapehead Wrote: bilbo > all
ty, father grape Heart

02-06-2019, 05:19 PM.bojo Wrote: 10/10, favorite LOTR reference user on the site by far.
Heart
[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: 56791_s.gif]

sigs by sulovilen, slothfacekilla, Flareon
Current: Wolfpack raiders Uk | Alumni: Inferno pride Knights Germany

02-06-2019, 05:55 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
02-06-2019, 05:05 PMluketd Wrote: Can I apply too?

Hey luke.  That depends, when u said bilbo's capped build was shit, did it come out of a place of love? This is obviously not a direct quote from bilbo, even this sentence.

I never said such I thing. I was quoting from someone else. Her build is pretty good for the SMJHL. My one critique would be that in juniors you need to be a shooter, so i would have raised shifting slightly and defense down a smidge

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

@slothfacekilla i'm here not to apply, but to state that I am bilbo's friend and there's nothing you can do to tell me otherwise

[Image: Jepox.gif]

@slothfacekilla okay i e-transferred you .69$

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

02-06-2019, 06:10 PMluketd Wrote:
02-06-2019, 05:55 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Hey luke.  That depends, when u said bilbo's capped build was shit, did it come out of a place of love? This is obviously not a direct quote from bilbo, even this sentence.

I never said such I thing. I was quoting from someone else. Her build is pretty good for the SMJHL. My one critique would be that in juniors you need to be a shooter, so i would have raised shifting slightly and defense down a smidge

Thank you for clarifying, Luke. Please remind bilbo in 2.5-3 years about that build, ty. Also, in the interest of your application, my client would like to state that they use "they" pronouns and/or just "bilbo" in place of pronouns. (No biggie since you did not know. This will not count against your application.) If you're cool with that, then the application will be approved at once.

Jimmy Slothface
General Counsel BFS Corp.
This communication (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  Unauthorized use, distribution or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return reply and permanently delete or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this message and any attachments.  By inadvertent disclosure of this communication, Best Friends Corporation does not waive any attorney-client privilege or the attorney work-product privilege with respect hereto.

02-06-2019, 06:30 PMJepox Wrote: @slothfacekilla i'm here not to apply, but to state that I am bilbo's friend and there's nothing you can do to tell me otherwise

I've checked with the CEO and I have authority to waive your application.

02-06-2019, 07:13 PMTnlAstatine Wrote: @slothfacekilla  okay i e-transferred you .69$

[Image: giphy.gif]

02-06-2019, 08:49 PMslothfacekilla Wrote:
02-06-2019, 06:10 PMluketd Wrote: I never said such I thing. I was quoting from someone else. Her build is pretty good for the SMJHL. My one critique would be that in juniors you need to be a shooter, so i would have raised shifting slightly and defense down a smidge

Thank you for clarifying, Luke. Please remind bilbo in 2.5-3 years about that build, ty. Also, in the interest of your application, my client would like to state that they use "they" pronouns and/or just "bilbo" in place of pronouns. (No biggie since you did not know. This will not count against your application.) If you're cool with that, then the application will be approved at once.

Jimmy Slothface
This communication (including any attachments) is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information.  Unauthorized use, distribution or disclosure of this communication is prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please immediately notify the sender by return reply and permanently delete or destroy all electronic and hard copies of this message and any attachments.  By inadvertent disclosure of this communication, Best Friends Corporation does not waive any attorney-client privilege or the attorney work-product privilege with respect hereto.

ok

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-06-2019, 08:56 PMluketd Wrote:
02-06-2019, 08:49 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: Thank you for clarifying, Luke. Please remind bilbo in 2.5-3 years about that build, ty. Also, in the interest of your application, my client would like to state that they use "they" pronouns and/or just "bilbo" in place of pronouns. (No biggie since you did not know. This will not count against your application.) If you're cool with that, then the application will be approved at once.

Jimmy Slothface

ok

I can confirm approval, thank you.