Create Account

Whalers Final Season 45 Thoughts

We were swinging above our weight in some categories. We were facing St Louis is the 2nd round for the 2nd time, and we have gotten slightly worse in some departments and they have gotten better in others. Our goalie situation was still questionable, as we didnt have capped players, but I am damn proud of the group that Glyc and I have set up. 

I would like to thank the actives that have been with us this season

Barret McCarthy (Infidel) - Man I couldnt have asked for a better locker room presence and player. In the SMJHL he and onatis(rip) dominated the juniors in the defenders for the past 2 seasons. He has been a great person and a good advisor for the Vancouver Management. We wish his player luck in the SHL

Noah Nowes (Plasman)- Technically inactive but always active in our hearts. He has been with the Whalers for 5 seasons, capped for 2 seasons I think. But what he lacked in TPE, he has made up for it with being a great LR presence for a long time and a great joke about updating. When I arrived he was pushed down to defense because Adam and Glyc didnt want to lose Me or Jred to inactivity. His first 2 seasons hasnt been the best, but the next 3 were really good, helping us get a 4 Star Cup and going in as Whalers Legend, Noah Nowes. With his 5th season up, it is time to send him into greener pastures in SHL FA where he will probably get picked up by MAN for the memes, or he gets to retire and then recreate whenever he wants.

Borromini Cannellini(ArGarBarGar) - We were lucky for him to fall to our pick in the past draft, and we dont regret it. He has been great in the LR, and he has been putting up points in the SMJHL. Next season we shall see him being a 1st line center as we are losing a lot of our Snipers to getting called up or phasing out.

Jack Kennedy(Jred94) - A player that was drafted with me in S43, not that very talkative in the LR, but stops by once in a while. Always updated, always made his build better, and made one of the best builds he could in the SMJHL. He has steadily put up great points the past 3 seasons, and we will be sad not seeing him in our lines. He is unprotected in the SHL expansion draft so if he gets picked up we wish him luck. If he doesnt Ill be happy getting him on SFP and tear it up there.

Egor Kucherov(DJthehallman) - Infidel scouted a lot for us in this past reddit draft. One of the people that stood out to him was him, and now I agree with him. A good defenseman and a good person in the discord, always talking and a replacement for infidel as he goes up into the SMJHL. Im sure he will be the cornerstone of this squad for the next couple seasons

Shaquille Derisraka - talks a little bit in the discord, but always a good person. Happy we drafted him, build a solid player that put up points and hits. Im not 100% sure he will go up, but I think he will as he has a lot of TPE, and we wish him luck in NEW. He will be playing with  our ex goalie Leitner, aka Dicks out Leits out.

Andy Kerr (Snuffalupagus) - His last player Kelly Rivet was a beast in the SHL, and now he is a beast in the SMJHL, racking up assists. A good LR guy when he enters, we still have another season or 2 befores he transistions into the SHL. He will be the veteran presence we need to get into the Playoffs again

Backdoor Barnacle - Another good person and he got a lot of TPE quickly allowing me to put him in a good spot in the lineup. doesnt talk that much, but we appreciate his effort.

Petr Mikulak(Efiug) - A great person, and someone who we enjoy in the Locker Room. Expected to be the 1st line this season, so we are hoping to have him have a huge step in his development.

Just a note, I wrote all of this like 2 weeks ago, but I saved it as a draft, so im going to post it now, so I can throw this out there

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]