Create Account

S46 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1 -Player name and position.
Jules L'Eclair, wing
2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
shoot
3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
yes
4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
no
5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
nothing
6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?
maybe
7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
yes
9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship?
maybe
10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
nothing
11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
depends

Tony Ford - D
2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
Depends who's open. Look up, look for a man in front, probably shoot, maybe get deflection. Maybe bring it forward. Just aim to be a massive pain for whoever is defending.
3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
Yes. Have fun. That is all.
4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
Erm not really. But kinda vaguely
I have a burning passion for 80s disco.
Yeah sure. Anything is good, honestly I don't care
7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
I dunno but i like to think 3-4.
8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes
9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship?
Not too much, but im happy to tune it a bit.
10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Both come together. The second I believe is more important, but that leads to the first
probably 4... I wanna learn

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Akashi SixNine defenseman

I do nothing because this is a sim

Nope been here a while

no pls teach

These questions are all the same as other teams

Yeah also GMd here

Yes

No

winning

Akashi SixNine Jr. Updates

Espen Knutsen Jr., Center

Pass it.

I am new to the SHL, I expect it to be a community while also providing the competitive intensity we all crave.

I do understand after reading many guides and continue to search for ways to improve my player.

I have a drive to succeed, not individually but as a team. Wins are more important than individual statistics for me.

I definitely want to be a member of the Montreal Militia as you have a winning history and legends fill your offices. I want a team that wants me and is driven to succeed.

I rate my activity level as a 4 on this scale.

I am perfectly fine with talking via discord with the team.

If needed, I am willing to change/modify my player to fit team needs.

Both are important to support the other. In order to win championships you need to play like a family.

As long as it takes for an SHL team to approach me about translating my skills to the next level.

Gunnar Petrov, LW.

Bar down.

Old member returning after 6 years. Everything seems better than ever I'm glad to be back.

100%

I know what it takes having done this before albeit with a completely different player and set up but regardless I know what it takes to make a good player and succeed.

Yes, would be nice to play for a Canadian team

Yes

I'll improve on different aspects of the game but I'm a born sniper thats what I'll always be.

Championships.

Wibbly McButternutz  D

I pass to the open man then fuck your mom.  I ain't got time for dumb questions

I'm new.  Expectations.. Fame, Fortune, Women and a whole lotta PIMs

Is this another way of asking "are you retarded? Do you know how to read a tutorial?"  No, I'm not retarded and yes, I can read a tutorial.

Listen, if you can't tell I'm cut from a different cloth already, then maybe you don't deserve me

Oui, pourquoi pas?

Yup

Nope.  Are you willing to change your team to suit my needs?  I win and that's all I do.

Need both.. all of the above

Until my name is in the rafters - whether that's with Montreal, that's for you to decide

Cullen Gray - LW

I mean... realistically it depends on more details, but, for this, snipe it.

I'm new, just hoping to have a good time and watch my player get better than everyone else.

Mostly yeah, I'm sure there's still a bit to learn as I'm new.

I'm gunna be a faster version of Auston Matthews on the wing who can slap shot like Ovechkin. You want that.

Yea sure, I like Montreal, and I woud like to have a team.

At least a 4.

Yes.

Possibly, but I don't think it will be needed after I start scoring a ton of goals.

One leads to the other.

As long as needed but as short as possible.

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Corey Kennedy - Defense
Shelf it or pass it either way its in the back of the net..

Yes, hoping to have some fun

Yes

Willing to work for it.

Sure

3-4

Yes
We could chat about it
Both
2-3 seasons

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

- Julio Tokolosh, Right Wing, player info

- 1T's ferda

- yes, not sure. I mix of a role playing game and fa antasy sports league?

- not fully. I've been reading about the graphic contests. as an artist and someone that earns real life money that way, i plan on earning internet money there.

- my desk job and screen time, and my experience with other fantasy sports.

- yes, im just happy to be drafted. im too new to have biases.

- yes

- yes

- both. probably err towards the locker room.

- not sure. it is my first season and i don't know what to expect.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Harry Carpet, goalie.

I prefer to stop pucks.

Completely new, still learning everything. I hope to understand it quickly.

Still learning this, but I've already figured out a few things.

I'm a goalie.

Guess why I'm posting here.

Difficult to say, anything between 2-4 probably.

Possibly.

Yes, of course.

Preferably both, but you need the locker room chemistry to win the championship.

How about 2-4 seasons? We'll see.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]

Alexander Andersson-Grande, G

Hopefully i wont be in that situation seeing how im a G

Im new, yes

what is tpe

I suck ass

idc

I'm okay with you all being in discord yes

no

both

probably 4

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

1 -Player name and position. Joe Ackryod, defensemen

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf? Thread that needle

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league? Yes, chase that ship

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money? More or less. Looking forward to continuing to learn

5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft? Ima team player

6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not? Sure, but heads up Ima leafs fan...

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day) 5

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with? Yes

9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship? Yes

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room? Close-knit

11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 2-3

[Image: Ackroyd.png]

[Image: zRNCZ6u.png]

Slap McShotty - C

Pass to the man with the better chance of a goal.

Yes, I'm new. I don't have many expectations, just hopes: I'd like to make it on a good SHL team and be a decent choice for those who play fantasy hockey using the SHL.

I believe I got most of it from the tutorial and the rest with some private messaging (at least for what I can do now as a rookie).

I'm not quite sure. I'll give this some time each day so perhaps my activity would be a standout attribute. Also, I'm not looking to be the superstar, but to elevate those around me so the team does better.

I have no opinions one way or the other. I'd be happy to consider you if you gave me the chance.

Between 4 and 5, but closer to 5.

Yes, but probably not with voice.

I'd be happy to take direction if you can explain how it'd benefit both me and the team. I'm reasonable.

I think a close-knit locker room would put you in a better position to win championships, so it'd take the higher priority.

I'm new, so I'd like to stay as long as my manager thinks it would benefit me.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

Echo van Otter - LW

Dish it; I'm trying to lead the league in assists

Brand new. I expect it to be fun and engaging lol, don't know enough beyond that

Getting used to it. The tutorials have been helpful for sure

My drive to help on the ice - a good team player always looking for the open man

Yes, I got healthy scratched during the rookie showcase so beggars can't be choosers lol I'm down for anywhere that wants me

Probably 5, possibly 4

yep

definitely

If you do the first, the second will follow

Probably 3-4 to fully develop as a player

[Image: ekovanotter.gif]
thanks @Carpy48 and @frithjofr and @rum_ham and @Julio Tokolosh and @Briedaqueduc for the sigs
Armada Inferno norway

juulius smonk

neither i probably just lose possession or something

no

most would say no

nothing lol

idc

active enough

ya

no

idc

idk

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen