Create Account

S46 Montreal Militia Interested Prospects

1- Player name and position
All in signature

2. You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
Make the pass

3- Are you new to SHL? if so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
I am. I expect to have realistic and engaging simulations that keep me coming back. I'm looking for the experience.

4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
Yes, I've had a lot of help from some of the people around the site already.

5- What are your expectations from the team that drafts you?
Decent minutes, obviously not at the top as I'll be a rookie but good enough to be a difference maker.

6- What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
There aren't a lot of defensively minded players from what I've seen, and I think that's a key part of the team. I'm an anchor for any roster.

7- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?
I'd love too. Joining any team would be a blessing.

8- Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 (1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week, 3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
I'd say a comfortable 4.

9- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
For sure, already started using it an like it.

10- Are you opposed to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team?
I think a player experience should be about the player. I'm open to suggestions on how to improve, but I have a goal and I feel the GM's job should be to help me achieve that, and teach me how to build the way I want. I don't want my experience to be about someone else winning.

11- What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
I think they're equal. Engagement cultivates activity, and activity breeds success.

12- How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)?
I'll leave when I'm ready to perform at the next level.

[Image: B0iiDO.jpg]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

1 -Player name and position.
Dirk Von Grimmelshausen - D
2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
pass
3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
yes, I want to see how this works
4- Do you understand what you need to do in order to make your player better, i.e how the updates work, how to earn tpe and money?
I think so
5-What sets you apart from other prospects in this draft?
idk
6- Would you like to be a member of the Montreal Militia, why or why not?
yes, montreal is cool city
7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
yes
9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship?
no
10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
winning
11-How long do you plan to stay in juniors (2-4 seasons)? 
3-4

Aaron Wilson - Center
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=93362
http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=93364

2- You receive the puck at the top of the circle, do you pass it to the man open far side for a one timer or thread the needle and hit top shelf?
Shoot it

3- Are you new to SHL? If so, what are your expectations of this simulation league?
New. I expect to have a lot of fun mostly.

Yes

Consistency

I'd be happy to play for any team

7-Activity level: Rate your activity level on a scale of 1-5 ( 1 being rarely/never, 2 once a week,3 every other day, 4 most days of the week, 5 multiple times a day)
4 or 5

8- Most of our team chats in our discord room, is that something you are okay with?
Yes

9- Are you willing to changing/modifying your player build to suit the needs of the team in pursuit of a championship?
Depends

10-What is more important to you, winning championships or building a close-knit locker room?
Winning

2 seasons probably

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

- Ja'Aj Coitus-Wagg - Center
- Depends who's open, but i'd pass
- Brand new. Not sure yet, but it seems fun!
- Yes, I will need some guidance in the beginning
- I changed my position from goalie (influx of too many goalies) to Center. Selfless player
- Yes! apparently Montreal is an awesome city, and Mt Tremblant is very cool.
- For sure
- I already have, and will again, if needed
- I think they go hand in hand, but Championships are slightly more important
- at least 2 years. I want to make it to the SHL

Spencer MacLean- C

depends how good the guy far sides hands are Wink

yes but super excited to learn and meet teammates as well as develop my player to help my team win rings!

yes, getting the hang of things slowly but surely.

hyper competitive guy, i want my player/ team to be the best/ most handsome team 

honestly open to anyone drafting me would be lying if i said i knew much about all the squads.

yes

yes to a certain extent. still want to contribute offensively

they go hand in hand babeehhh

3 seasons? depends how i develop.

[Image: N6rDTb0.png]
                                                   [Image: NVUyuKG.png]

SPENCER MACLEAN///C///ANCHORAGE ARMADA///350TPE
                                                                   Player Update Page      Player Page

Vadim Malichov, C/LW

Thread the needle

Nope, this is my second turn around the dance floor

Yep

Not much? I've won a Four Star Cup with Halifax before, and been an SMJHL captain with PGF before being traded, so there's that I guess.

Honestly not really, I'm hoping I'll get to play with my friends who brought me back to the league in KEL.

Yes

I'm open to the idea. I am really invested in making a player who's scrappy on purpose (as opposed to my last player who was supposed to be a sniper and just loved getting in fights for some reason) but other than that, within reason, I'm good.

Definitely a close-knit room, but a championship wouldn't hurt. Winning does bring the room together, I know from experience!

3ish seasons probably

[Image: 57762_s.gif]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]    [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

Jason Kruger D

Pass

Have fun

Yes

My unique DNA

Yeah, I just want to play!

yeah

Of course

Both are important!

Few seasons

Jake Peralta Center

I guess thread the needle as im not a shooter

Yes, and unsure what to think yet this 10 questionnaires is a pain in the ass.
Yes i think ive figured the league out
Myself? We all have different players styles and personalities
Sure any team who drafts me
Should be on daily hours will fluctuate

Seems to be every teams choice so i guess so.

Sure, though i think im a very team friendly build as is.

Guess championships as unsure how ill be in lrs.
However long it takes me to develop.

Jax Duggan, Defence
Pass
Yes, and i learned not to have expectations
Yes?
My ability to shit talk and give awful answers to important questions
I just wanna play hockey and win boats
Yes
Yes, anything for a fucking luxory cruise LINER
Id like to knit a sweater while sailing boats
Depends on the chemistry

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]