Create Account

*Insert Ewan McGregor "Hello There" Meme*

03-05-2019, 05:04 PMluketd Wrote:
03-05-2019, 04:59 PMRehnX Wrote: Is the ban/suspend hammer that heavy?

Damn, that made the site so active and fun

It’s not that heavy, but with people shifted over to discord you talk shit more on there.

And the shit that is talked is soft serve.

Site's been neutered.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

03-05-2019, 05:06 PMkit Wrote:
03-05-2019, 04:59 PMRehnX Wrote: Is the ban/suspend hammer that heavy?

Damn, that made the site so active and fun

It is way heavier. But also people are just too afraid of backlash, or don’t want conflict or a bunch of other reasons. So instead people just talk shit behind people’s back instead of to their face. Kinda sucks

No I say it to your face.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

03-05-2019, 04:32 PMRehnX Wrote: I'm an idiot.  Of course we were on a team.  We both won in s11.

Damn right Steelhawks

I just came back and feel like the forum is slightly less active due to the discord shift, as was mentioned by a few people before me. However, that being said, I think the league is being run much smoother these days and a lot is under control. I've only been back for a short period of time, so my assessment may not be completely accurate but from what I've seen, I can honestly say it looks like the league is being guided in the right direction.

SMJHL is more developmental for members, you spend multiple seasons in juniors prior to making the jump, there is a fair update scale, TPE opportunities. You can be semi-active and still be competitive with those in your draft class. It's pretty good right now

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

03-05-2019, 05:10 PMJNH Wrote:
03-05-2019, 05:06 PMkit Wrote: It is way heavier. But also people are just too afraid of backlash, or don’t want conflict or a bunch of other reasons. So instead people just talk shit behind people’s back instead of to their face. Kinda sucks

No I say it to your face.

And that’s why I love you

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

The glory daya where the Steelcocks and the Renegayds ran the forums and everyone dreaded their game day threads because of the flame war.

I'll be the hero this place needs.

03-05-2019, 03:48 PMRehnX Wrote: Just imagine it's here, k?

Anyway, who all is still here?  Is this still fun?

naww, HO making it not fun.

Discord are for plebs