Create Account

Benjamin Blue Catch Up

“Benjamin Blue has been pretty quiet news wise since he got drafted, now we decided to stalk him aggressively (but we won’t tell you that) to see what he’s up too!”

“We are about to bust down his door, to see what he’s up to, and search for him. Don’t worry, this isn’t illegal! Why? Because we said so!
“We have broken in and found the rookie goalie, Benjamin Blue. He’s currently watching YouTube on his tv, something about some grumpy goobers, that’s all we can figure out. We have just walked up to him and stuck a microphone in his face, as he screams for us to get out of his house we start to ask questions.”
“What are you currently doing right now?”
“That’s none of your business please get out.”
Director: “CUT CUT CUT WHAT IS THIS! BLUE, be more ANGRY, more AGGRESSIVE, pretend like they just broke your house wall.”
“Alright, fine…”
Director: “TAKE 2”
Blue: “Excuse me” passive aggressively pushes the reporter aside
“Blue we have questions we need you to answer!”
“I’m just trying to watch Game Grumps, why do you ask?”
“Well, no reason…”
the reporters and crew awkwardly stood next to him for the next hour
Director: “CUT! THIS IS NOT WORKING. I think we should just let Blue write the article out himself instead of doing this fake report…”
Blue: “You sure?”
“Yeah, I’m done with this…”

Benjamin Blue has been smiling since the relocation rumors have started, today we ask him to write an article about what he thinks about it himself, here he is:

Hello! I am Benjamin Blue, the starting goaltender for the Seattle Ri- San Jose Barracuda, sorry, still mix that up sometimes, haha. Well, my rookie season is over, the thrills, fans, and excitement this season has ended, and I am so very much looking forward to my sophomore season next year, when I plan to become a lot better. The fans have been the best part of this season, although I do feel sorry for the Seattle fans since we relocated, well they still have my rookie card with Seattle on it so now that’s a collectible, I hope they’re still cheering me on till the end of my career. But, now in San Jose, California, these fans have been excited to moment my car crossed the border. The mayor even invited us over! I am excited to have a full season next year with such an electrifying fan base! Now, coming to California is almost a dream come true. Many of my childhood friends from online are here, and now I finally have the opportunity to meet them. The city is bright and warm, it’s like living in a paradise! I am very excited for the season to come, and also for the changes that might happen to the team...

(493 words)

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

starting goalie blue :O

[Image: 3.png]