New Video Grading Scale

Alright we've updated it, $5 per hour.

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

02-08-2019, 12:08 AMkit Wrote:
02-08-2019, 12:07 AMkit Wrote: I have dyslexia and dysgraphia making me a slow writer. Writing 2k words takes me 3-5 hours and I only get 2m wtf

This post took me 5 minutes to write where’s my 50k

post it in media

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 03:16 AM by DeletedAtUserRequest.)

Wait... I asked to talk with the grading team about the criteria before you guys submitted it because I don’t think grading this ‘per minute’ is the right way to go about this... when the graphics team grades sigs there looking at color, blending, style, creativity.. a checklist of things that differentiate how good a sig is..... i think it should be the same with video.

When grading a video, there are allot of things to look out for ... are there multiple videos edited together, is it done well or is it choppy. does the video maker play around with audio, speed, time,,,, does  the video have any transitions, elements or titles,,, what kind of effects does it have and are they any good at doing any of them....these are some of the things that we should look at when grading and differentiating videos....or at least let’s break it down into categories of things to look over. Cause if we do it strictly by per minute... your gonna have people posting 17 minute videos with limited editing...making 40 million dollars....

It does take allot longer to do video editing so time should be a factor but how the time is used is what we should be looking at when grading...I would recommend that we wait and talk about the criteria a bit more.. let’s get some people that have some knowledge on the topic together in discord and talk it over.. let’s get it right...

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

This should be determined by factor of editing and quality, not by length in my opinion.

[Image: first.png]
[img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img][img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/rWt4AB3.png[/img]
Maxime Bouchard
Armada Dragons Info - Updates  Dragons Armada
Richard Dickbutt McFudderdudder II
Armada Info - Updates Armada

augmented

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

I feel like the last part was not read but we are aware this is excessive. This is incentive for people to cut their teeth on something they may otherwise not attempt. We want the video community to flourish and if that means we pad ArGar's 150M bank account for a bit, that's fine.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Can I make a video filming myself practicing lightsaber moves while talking about the SHL and get 2.5 per minute? Or it has to be edited. It sounds like I can just do a video podcast right

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

02-08-2019, 08:32 AMDaco Wrote: Can I make a video filming myself practicing lightsaber moves while talking about the SHL and get 2.5 per minute? Or it has to be edited. It sounds like I can just do a video podcast right

Me and Snussu did a rookie live stream where all the s45 rookies could come ask questions n shit. No editing but it was video :eyes:

RETIRED

(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 08:45 AM by Daco.)

02-08-2019, 08:40 AMMayuu Wrote:
02-08-2019, 08:32 AMDaco Wrote: Can I make a video filming myself practicing lightsaber moves while talking about the SHL and get 2.5 per minute? Or it has to be edited. It sounds like I can just do a video podcast right

Me and Snussu did a rookie live stream where all the s45 rookies could come ask questions n shit. No editing but it was video :eyes:

Yes exactly, so my question is do those qualify. It's so easy to make an hour out of that and it's shl related video.

Or I could make it a montage of goalies making saves and talk over it as my views on the prospects in the upcoming draft and that qualifies? Just trying to clarify what's allowed in this scope before making something

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

https://youtu.be/5DR4iwrVLLM

I'll settle for 60 M thanks

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

time to get fucking rich

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

That would fall under the podcast grading. We are looking for more polished work than someone merely filming themselves doing awesome things.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

We’re going to be editing this, clearly it’s not going to work as we intended.

We still plan to have something in place for the start of next season.

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

02-08-2019, 03:15 PMEggy216 Wrote: We’re going to be editing this, clearly it’s not going to work as we intended.

We still plan to have something in place for the start of next season.

so if i submit something right now i won't get this scale?

[Image: Jepox.gif]

just a question would like a sim from a video game with commentary count?

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]