Create Account

Hiring: Updaters **CLOSED**
(This post was last modified: 03-31-2019, 10:56 PM by GCool.)

Hello all,

A few updaters handed in their notice to me a little while ago. While we're handling regression, we would like to review applications for new updaters to start in S46.

Position: Updater
Reports to: Updater Head
Supervises: N/A
Pay: Flexible - you earn for what you update!
Spots Available: NONE as of 3/31/19

Duties:
  • Transfer player updates from update threads to player pages
  • Verify PTs/ACs/training is done completely and fairly
  • Relay updates to simmer using Excel sheet
  • Communicate with other updaters that teams have been completed
  • Communicate with players/GMs/auditors regarding updating issues

Ideal Attributes:
  • Attention to detail
  • Experience with data entry (preferably in Excel) is a plus
  • Eagerness to learn
  • Communication skills (most of this is done over Discord)

Other Notes:
  • No prior SHL job experience required!!
  • Updating is done on weekends, so availability at some point over each weekend is a must.
  • Great job for new SHL members to get acquainted with the site

If you're interested, please send me a PM with your prior experience (if any) and a short paragraph or two on why you'd like to be part of the updating team. Include references or anything you feel would be beneficial to me making a decision. We will not be selecting new people until we've gotten through most of regression--for continuity/simplicity's sake on our end. So for now, just wait to hear back from me. Hoping for some good apps!

Thanks,
GC

Gcool also accepts bribes in the form of vBucks

[Image: HjEFCSR.png]

02-08-2019, 11:22 AMDanbyRem Wrote: Gcool also accepts bribes in the form of vBucks

Note: All those who apply with known Fortnite experience will be automatically rejected.

Applied

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

02-08-2019, 11:25 AMGCool Wrote:
02-08-2019, 11:22 AMDanbyRem Wrote: Gcool also accepts bribes in the form of vBucks

Note: All those who apply with known Fortnite experience will be automatically rejected.

What if we’re straight trash

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

02-08-2019, 12:23 PMEggy216 Wrote:
02-08-2019, 11:25 AMGCool Wrote: Note: All those who apply with known Fortnite experience will be automatically rejected.

What if we’re straight trash

If you're str8 trash 1v1 me bro

Why not, gotta earn that scratch

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2019, 02:35 PM by TnlAstatine.)

applied, never played fortnite in my life. I'm an apex main

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

One last bump, got some great applications already. Hoping to make a decision this weekend!!

Hey guys,

Were looking for a few more people to become Updaters! See the first post in the thread for the full job description and application instructions. Even if you applied last time, please re-apply, as I know some people got other jobs and some people did not.

Hoping to hire people in about a week or two so we can show you how it works in the offseason! Smile