Create Account

CFJ's FA Rankings Announcement

[Image: maxresdefault.jpg]

As you all well know, I've not resigned with the Jets after a tenure from S39 comes to an end. The were a lot of reasons why I decided to not re-sign and it's nothing against my pals Flappy and Troy as I wish the organization the best of success as I'll be leaving some few friends behind to get a fresh new start and keep CFJ's career going for a little longer to eventual win that 4th Cup. But I will be retiring in MAN when I decide to as I mentioned to the Jets organization when re-signing with them. And I will only accept a two to three year deal, nothing long term. Now here are the rankings

The preferred destinations:

Expansion Draft & FA:
1a.  Specters - We were close at the Junior levels, and you know what that means in the big leagues. @JKortesi81 @TheDangaZone
1b.  syndicate - Won a Cup with Velv, I believe we can repeat that same success at some point during my time here.

FA:
2.  Platoon - Since Leafer is retiring, and it's always been a dream of mine to play Light, and even though I say Bojo Sux in the SHL Discord (he's a great user and takes it in stride, in which I like about him the most) and also Forsberg who've played IIHF with Team Sweden. @Zoone16
3.  Dragons - Since I played with Bonky for the past tenure, might as well I get to play with Driftwood, Esa and Izzy. I consider them the Red Wings of the SHL as the Jets were like the Avs in the NHL in the early 2000s. @Mike Izzy @Slappydoodle
4. Chiefs - Extending an olive branch to @ArGarBarGar and Baelor for my drastic and over the top opinion with the you guys about the recent class for the HOF etc. Would like to play with you guys, but totally understand if you aren't interested.
5. Stars - Just a homer thing, you know and York & I were drafted in the same draft class I believe. Would be fun to play with you @Symmetrik

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Platoon

Make me sux less

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Dragonite Dragonite Dragonite

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

Chiefs

Doubt is a dream killer

made da list

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

hfgl NOLA

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-09-2019, 04:48 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: hfgl NOLA

AD doesn't even wanna stay there

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

02-09-2019, 04:53 PM.bojo Wrote:
02-09-2019, 04:48 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: hfgl NOLA

AD doesn't even wanna stay there

The difference is AD has never won a chip Tongue

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 04:57 PM by Nereus.)

Weoow

good luck brudda

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

02-09-2019, 04:53 PMCFJ Wrote:
02-09-2019, 04:53 PM.bojo Wrote: AD doesn't even wanna stay there

The difference is AD has never won a chip Tongue
You’re also not a star in their prime :>

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-09-2019, 04:56 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
02-09-2019, 04:53 PMCFJ Wrote: The difference is AD has never won a chip Tongue

[Image: llxdM9g.png]

[Image: 46381_s.gif]
sigs by ToeDragon84
[Image: Jpcs9tG.png]

Chiefs

[Image: lebbish.gif]

02-09-2019, 04:56 PMWannabeFinn Wrote:
02-09-2019, 04:53 PMCFJ Wrote: The difference is AD has never won a chip Tongue

he's 1 season removed from a career year Ninja

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

@CFJ <3

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Got passed in the Expansion Draft, let the games begin!

Code:

Code: