Create Account

CFJ's FA Rankings Announcement

02-10-2019, 11:22 PMCFJ Wrote: Got passed in the Expansion Draft, let the games begin!

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Dragonite

The tender embrace of Darth Esa Soze awaits.

Cheers

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]

The issue I had was within the HOF Committee. It wasn't anything personal and definitely has no bearing on how I'd feel about you coming to MIN @CFJ

You would be more than welcome to join us :D

[Image: Marius_buffalo.png]

08-24-2018, 01:08 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Ah yes, the veteran meme player. A surefire bet for maybe 400 TPE Tongue
05-23-2020, 02:25 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Scoop AINEC
[Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif] [Image: Skree.gif]

[Image: Poppity.png]
^^^^^ Thank you JSSSSS
[Image: Poopity_Scoop_1.png]
^^^^Credits to Snussu^^^^

[Image: Scoop.png]

@Steelhead77 @Baelor Swift @ArGarBarGar @JKortesi81 @TheDangaZone @Symmetrik @ml002 I'll be making my decision this weekend, so contact me ASAP, as I don't want to make a decision without hearing you guys first

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

02-12-2019, 06:44 PMCFJ Wrote: @Steelhead77 @Baelor Swift @ArGarBarGar @JKortesi81 @TheDangaZone @Symmetrik @ml002 I'll be making my decision this weekend, so contact me ASAP, as I don't want to make a decision without hearing you guys first

Considering that FA isn't open that's gonna have to wait until after the draft. No tamperino for me thanks

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

02-12-2019, 06:49 PMml002 Wrote:
02-12-2019, 06:44 PMCFJ Wrote: @Steelhead77 @Baelor Swift @ArGarBarGar @JKortesi81 @TheDangaZone @Symmetrik @ml002 I'll be making my decision this weekend, so contact me ASAP, as I don't want to make a decision without hearing you guys first

Considering that FA isn't open that's gonna have to wait until after the draft. No tamperino for me thanks

All the people he tagged have the go ahead to talk to him about signing

Cheers

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

02-12-2019, 07:34 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:
02-12-2019, 06:49 PMml002 Wrote: Considering that FA isn't open that's gonna have to wait until after the draft. No tamperino for me thanks

Cheers

Yeah, thanks Flappy Cheers

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

02-12-2019, 07:34 PMFlappyGiraffe Wrote:
02-12-2019, 06:49 PMml002 Wrote: Considering that FA isn't open that's gonna have to wait until after the draft. No tamperino for me thanks

Cheers

Well dang, I can't eh?

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

why do people still tag me as TOR GM

[Image: symmetrik.gif]

Prince George Firebirds GM (S34-S36)
Toronto North Stars GM (S37-S43)
[Image: XtyrY3M.png]

02-13-2019, 02:28 AMSymmetrik Wrote: why do people still tag me as TOR GM

I mean when you get nobody to replace you what do you expect?

[Image: 53994_s.gif]

Player Page
Player Updates
SMJHL Commissioner , SMJHL Awards Head, Banker (NEW/WKP), Rookie Mentor

yay

02-13-2019, 02:28 AMSymmetrik Wrote: why do people still tag me as TOR GM

Cause you're that legendary

Code:

Code:

My decision will be made on Monday Night (Tuesday if need be) as the Draft will be on Sunday.

Code:

Code:

@Velevra @teztify you know where to find me, just reach out either tonight or tmrw.

Code:

Code:

So it's widdled down to three teams Platoon Specters syndicate . Thank you for other teams in your busy schedules to make time to negotiate with me, I really do appreciate it. I've decide to put this up to the Google Number Generator. Platoon representing 1. , 2. syndicate and 3. representing Specters . First to three gets my services.

Here are the results, heading into the final round.

WKP: 2
NOLA: 2
Chicago: 2

Code:

Code:

Here's the last roll....

Code:

Code: