Create Account

Goodbye Crows, Hello Pride.

My time in the SMJHL has come to an end. I was very lucky to get to play with so many amazing players in my 4 years with the St. Louis Scarecrows. When I first signed with them, I was determined to win a Championship for the team that wanted me, and having won two Four Star Cups I have more than accomplished that feat. I'm very happy I was able to add some Championships to this teams amazing legacy.

After losing my sister and nephew, I dedicated my 1st Four Star Cup victory to them, so I need to choose someone to dedicate the 2nd one to, and I have a few people in mind. Before I was born, my mother was pregnant with twins, a boy and girl. The boy died before birth, and caused the girl to be born premature. Unfortunately she was stillborn, and never got the chance to meet the amazing family she would have grown up with. I want to dedicate this 2nd Championship to both the brother and sister I never got the pleasure to meet, as well as my brother and my loving parents. They have experienced the worst nightmares a parent fears, losing a child, (more than once) I was in the room when we learned that my older sister passed away, and seeing the pain in their eyes knowing they had to go through the hurt of losing another child is something you just cannot put into words. The only bright spot (if you can even call it that) is that when my brother lost his son, the people close to him knew everything he was going through from experience and were able to help him through one of the hardest things for a parent.

I have had an amazing time playing with the Scarecrows and have met some great people in my 4 years there. I don't have the time to thank everyone I want to, but i will give a shoutout to a few past and present teammates. @JKortesi81 as I have said many times in the past, when I first arrived not knowing anything, you helped me with everything I asked about and made it an easy choice when it came time to sign with the Crows. I am sure you are going to be just as good a GM in the SHL as you were for the Crows. @Nictox and @DannyMethane You were my original linemates in my rookie season and it was an honor to play with you both, it was fun getting the chance to play with some amazing future stars in their early years. @Muerto I look forward to sharing a locker room with you again in San Francisco, its always nice to have some familiar faces in a new location. @TML99 Good luck next year. It's hard enough winning back to back championships, a three peat is even harder, but if anyone can make it happen, it's you.  @SlashACM You have been the best goalie (made of swiss cheese) I've ever played with, @oddly_colored_beef and @LGRW613 have some big shoes to fill, but I'm sure they'll do great. @FuzzSHL @DJ_THE_PROFESSOR The next chapter for the Scarecrows begins with you both, along with those returning next year, and the upcoming crop of newbies in the draft. I know you'll continue to make this team one of the best in the SMJHL. 

@King @luketd @Lazyeye are just some of the current members of the Pride who were drafted into the SHL at same time I was, and while I was originally chosen by the Edmonton Blizzard in the draft, I ended up in San Francisco through a trade. I look forward to playing alongside you and the rest of the Pride roster in the upcoming season. 

I know I missed a lot of people, and if I missed you, I'm sorry. There will always be a place in my heart of the Scarecrows, and I will always look at my 4 seasons there fondly. Hey San Francisco, get ready, because it's been way too long and I think it about time to get this team its very first championship, and I'll do whatever it takes to help bring one here!  Thank You to everyone I've every played with, and all my future teammates.

(Word Count: 704)

Legendary Crow

[Image: giphy.gif]

[Image: qp9sjzw.png] [Image: QPhJjnn.png] [Image: cz7Q1LV.png] [Image: RapExQb.png] [Image: sXGJ3Yn.png]
-----
[Image: aasdAwo.png]

Canada Update Thread | Player Page Canada

You had an amazing SMJHL career man congrats and see you in the SHL this year!

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

You're Swiss cheese

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

This team takes a big hit with Moyer gone.

Good luck in the SHL! Nothing but success coming your way

[Image: DBXYBXV.png]

Moy, Wish you continued success up there..You will be missed
Scarecrows

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

Good luck in the SHL! Can’t wait to play against you!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26

Thank you for coming back for one last season to win the cup all over again. Moyer is a stud and I can’t wait to see how you develop in the SHL!!!

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Congrats on your successful career in the SMJHL. I'm excited to see you play one last time for Team Canada at the WJC. Good luck in the SHL!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Stoked to have you up bud! pride

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

pride

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]