Create Account

Group 8(ERM)
(This post was last modified: 03-18-2019, 09:34 PM by Pris.)

03-18-2019, 09:16 PMAvakael Wrote:
03-18-2019, 09:11 PMBlastmeaway Wrote: At what point is a user ruled ineligible for the season? I shouldn’t be punished for swapping a player this late in the game.

The problem isn't that Pris's pick was made too late; it was made less than 3 days into the season and McJesus hasn't bothered with the FIFS rule anyway since taking over. The problem is nobody bothered adding the last couple picks to the index.

For what it's worth, even if he had been enforcing FIFS in other seasons, I asked him and he specifically gave it a pass this season because that beginning of season timeframe was right when we had the day-long site outage. It fucked with a lot of people making picks.

All of that to defend that little bit but also ask, what the fuck do we do, then? lol

I haven't been checking our standings, but will there be any particular consequence to the group with the inattention at the end of the season kind of screwing us? or

[Image: shlpris41.gif]
sig credits
[Image: FJ4Sjuj.png] |[Image: apAE8qn.png] | [Image: uEsOaLl.png]
[Image: 2dtdoyf.png]
Former affiliates: raiders Jets Stars

Oops.

[Image: TorTuck.gif]
[Image: sAx3Llh.jpg]

I still don't understand what's wrong with Blast's swap?

03-18-2019, 09:33 PMPris Wrote:
03-18-2019, 09:16 PMAvakael Wrote: The problem isn't that Pris's pick was made too late; it was made less than 3 days into the season and McJesus hasn't bothered with the FIFS rule anyway since taking over. The problem is nobody bothered adding the last couple picks to the index.

For what it's worth, even if he had been enforcing FIFS in other seasons, I asked him and he specifically gave it a pass this season because that beginning of season timeframe was right when we had the day-long site outage. It fucked with a lot of people making picks.

All of that to defend that little bit but also ask, what the fuck do we do, then? lol

I haven't been checking our standings, but will there be any particular consequence to the group with the inattention at the end of the season kind of screwing us? or
You claimed Alex Light first, so you get him. I've put all the right picks in the sheet. I'm screwing myself out of finishing first by setting the picks right, so I can hardly be accused of bias.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

03-18-2019, 09:39 PMErM Wrote: I still don't understand what's wrong with Blast's swap?

He swapped for a player that Pris drafted, and that you never bothered putting into the sheet. Because you've not done your job at all this season, the problem was only discovered with two sims to go.

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

03-18-2019, 09:42 PMAvakael Wrote:
03-18-2019, 09:39 PMErM Wrote: I still don't understand what's wrong with Blast's swap?

He swapped for a player that Pris drafted, and that you never bothered putting into the sheet. Because you've not done your job at all this season, the problem was only discovered with two sims to go.

Ahhh I missed that she posted that before he did. I'm still trying to find that dragon.

(This post was last modified: 03-18-2019, 10:17 PM by ErM.)

03-18-2019, 09:33 PMPris Wrote:
03-18-2019, 09:16 PMAvakael Wrote: The problem isn't that Pris's pick was made too late; it was made less than 3 days into the season and McJesus hasn't bothered with the FIFS rule anyway since taking over. The problem is nobody bothered adding the last couple picks to the index.

I don't think the swap issue is going to have any impact on the standing at this point (unless I am missing something), the most likely scenario is blast slips from 3rd to 4th depending on how the rest of the season plays out.

@Blastmeaway Sorry buddy.

1st - @O4L - 1914
2nd - @Avakael - 1859.4
3rd - @Blastmeaway - 1787.5
4th - @JVMjrDOT - 1688.4
~~~~~~~~~~~~
5th - @Pris - 1665.2
6th - @dankoa - 1661.4
7th - @xDParK - 1657.1
8th - @chetib - 1520.6
Claim TPE at: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94657

03-23-2019, 01:53 PMThatDamnMcJesus Wrote: 1st - @O4L - 1914
2nd - @Avakael - 1859.4
3rd - @Blastmeaway - 1787.5
4th - @JVMjrDOT - 1688.4
~~~~~~~~~~~~
5th - @Pris - 1665.2
6th - @dankoa - 1661.4
7th - @xDParK - 1657.1
8th - @chetib - 1520.6
Claim TPE at: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=94657

thanks for the tag :thumbsup:

Shout out to ml002, schultzy, slashacm, tedward!
[Image: blastmeaway.gif]

[Image: f4IDm9I.jpg] I [Image: specterspp.png] I [Image: czechup.png] I [Image: gs89eGV.png] I [Image: f4IDm9I.jpg]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]

09-05-2018, 10:04 PMBeaver Wrote: Wow look what the PT affiliation has done to our pristine league.
12-19-2018, 12:31 AMBeaver Wrote: I personally blame the PT affiliation for handing out massive amounts of free TPE to all these players, inflating the TPE they're at when they get called up.
[Image: Capture21.PNG?width=400&height=90]