Create Account

Calgary Dragons Contest Results
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019, 02:05 AM by Lazyeye.)

Thank you all for participating, and shout out to the judges who rated each logo. A special thanks to @Steelhead77 for allowing us to conduct this contest

Now without further ado, here are the results for the Calgary Dragons

Coming in 5th place, we have @Thunfish !
[Image: 3dK1O8R.png]

In 4th place, going home with 1 million dollars, its @mike izzy !
[Image: 0IZZZZZZZZZZ.png]

In 3rd place, with a new found 2 million dollars, we have @chetib !
[Image: Calgary-Dragons-submission-With-Text.png]

The runner up, barely beating out chetib for 3 million dollars, its @tweedledunn !
[Image: NudVvaI.png]

And finally, the grand winner of the Calgary Dragons Logo design, the sig god himself, @Wasty !
[Image: image0.jpg]

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-13-2019, 02:13 AM by ml002. Edit Reason: i wish i could read )

Some really all around impressive work. Wasty's definitely deserves the W tho

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Love the red and black. Some solid entries but I have to go with the consensus and say wasty’s is the best. So damn clean.

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Wasty's one is incredibly awesome. Calgary needs to use that one ASAP.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

I really do like Wasty's, though I am not sold on the text. I feel like that style of text doesn't translate well to a jersey logo, but that may be just me.

Still, really great work.

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]