Create Account

S46 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
  5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
  6. Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna?
  7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

What’s a discord?

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 1, I have a lot going on

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
Pure puck hog. 20+ TOI please

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
No

Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna?
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? This is stupid

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
I have it

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
Solid 9. Only things are finals and spring break

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
2-way shutdown center that can go bar south

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike?
Like pris, dmuda, tomen, incite, and JP
Dislike samee

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Yup

Idk, ravioli, ravioli, give me the formuoli

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
Nope

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I have discord.
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 9. I have work but wont affect it.
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Sniper and score goals and goals.
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) I love everyone and know everyone.
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure.
Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? Lasagna.
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? I miss the mammoths logo.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Kimmy = Tummy

[Image: TROYMCCLURE.gif]
Colorado Raptors Capitan S42-Until Forever!
Czechia Wants you! Ask about a transfer!!

No and no. don't ask me again

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

Like derek pouliot

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
I dislike everyone

absolutely not. blocked

why don't you use google?

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
please dont draft me.

Discord are for plebs

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yes
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? 8
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Speedy sniper
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) I do not know anyone.
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure!
Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? Ravioli
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? I do not.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

sound a little full of yourself
no idea
one that doesn't suck shit
i have no idea but prob if they came from reddit
why does everyone keep asking for consent
this question's dumb
not rn
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 04:53 PM by sköldpaddor.)

I do and I'm online always 

Like...9, probably. I go on business trips every now and then but that's usually only for 2-3 days. 

playmaker forward who does passing good and sometimes shoots but mostly the passing thing. 

I don't know anybody I'm new in town.

Sure come talk to me I love to talk. 

it's obviously a ravioli, lasagna isn't sealed up on the ends it's just layers. 

I don't think so!

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: nbb.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 05:39 PM by vbottas17.)

Yeah, I'm on there all the time. Smile

Two-way defenseman who chips in offensively. I'm definitely cool with talking over my build with the team and trying to make sure I'm helping as much as possible.

I know a lot of people on the team. Pris of course (everyone knows her) but I've already got to know a number of rookies scouting for the SHL draft.

Definitely, you can p.m. on here or my discord is Shane#6638

I'm going breakfast lasagna as ravioli's are typically more spread out.

Cheers

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-14-2019, 05:39 PM by jjlangabeer.)

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? Yup, I prefer it
On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? I would say around an 8 to 9
What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? Im going a sniper build again like in the past, but always willing to change on team needs.
Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) Not that I know of, I am pretty easy going.
Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Of course, either here or Discord work
Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? Ravioli, its sealed on all sides
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? As of right now no

[Image: HIXWkkp.gif]

HE SHOOTS HE SCORES

JOHN LANGABEER NETS IT AND TIES THE GAME!!!!!
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
AND HE SCORES AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!! JOHN LANGABEER JUST SCORED THE 2 BIGGEST GOALS OF HIS CAREER IN A MATTER OF 10 SECONDS!!!!!!

WEST KENDALL TAKES THE LEAD!!!!

S41 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7, Game Tying and Game Winning Goals.

Yes
7ish
Sniper like my last two players
Neither
Sure
Breakfast Ravioli
I do not

Yep I am active on there.

20. Don't worry.

Speedy playmaking center or wing, whatever you need. I got it covered.

I know all the Smebs and a few others. No problems there.

Yeah you can ask me whatever you want.

Excellent question. It has a filling wrapped in pastry which lines up as a ravioli, but it also has layering similar to a lasagna, but I'm going ravioli here.

I'd be happy to play for the Raptors if drafted. Thanks.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it? I have it but I'm not really using it. But sure.

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that? Probably 8+

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that? A playmaking Center. Probably just with advice since I am completely new.

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing) No

5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have? Sure

6. Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna? Don't even know poptart

7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer? Not right now

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

1.We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
yes I do

2.On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
8+

3.What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
sniper that can skate and play some D

4.Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
none

5.Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
yes absolutely

6.Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna?
ravioli

7.Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
excited to get my career started