Create Account

S46 Colorado Raptors Interested Prospects Thread

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?

ya

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

idk

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?

a good one

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)

i havent looked at smjhl rosters yet

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?

shor

Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna?

yes

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?

no

[Image: SigStorm.png]
[Image: QHLWtic.png?1]
san francisco group of cats - mikael koskinen
quebec city citadelz  - mikael koskinen

We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
I have Discord

On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
7/8 and no

What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Defensive defenseman who plays the body and racks up shot blocked. Just give me a good partner

Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
Not at all

Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
For sure

Breakfast Lasagna

Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
None at all

[Image: B0iiDO.jpg]
[Image: DrbPYHV.png][Image: UDyqktK.png]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    I have, but don't use it much. 

2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?

3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    Erik Karlsson

4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    no

5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    why not

6. Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna?
    ravioli

7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    no

I have Discord

My free time comes and goes but I'm going to be consistently active. 7-8.

Two-way forward with emphasis on shooting and scoring.
Need to get the TPEs

There isn't

Sure

No idea

Not yet

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

1. We are a team that has an active and heavy Discord presence. Do you have Discord? If not, would you be willing to get it?
    I have discord!
  2. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
    9, depending on my work appointments
  3. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
    Initially, I was looking to build an absolute stud goalie. I was asked to change positions, as there were too many goalies for the draft class. Now I'm looking to create a Backstrom/Toews esque centerman. The position change/sacrifice shows the kind of team player I'm willing to be. 
  4. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
    Not at all
  5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
    Ask away
    Depends if you stack them or not, but a single poptart has to be considered a ravioli
  7. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
    Not at this time!

I have it but havent used it much yet. down for whatever my team does.
    8.5 3 hours a night during the week at least free.
    Offensive minded center thats also responsible in the dzone. 
    Not super familiar with the team.
  5. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have
    of course!
    Cardboard streudel
    Nope but you have a cool logo and i would be fired up to play with you guys!

[Image: N6rDTb0.png]
                                                   [Image: NVUyuKG.png]

SPENCER MACLEAN///C///ANCHORAGE ARMADA///350TPE
                                                                   Player Update Page      Player Page

I have discord, use it all the time

7, and I'll probably be moving cross-country this summer

I'm going for a scrappy forward with a decent scoring touch, would love the minutes to make that possible.

I know and like Pris and Tomen- played with both of them in junior with my last player!

Not necessarily? I'm hoping I'll be drafted to KEL, to be honest.

Ravioli (describes a shape; lasagna is the name of the noodle)

Nope

[Image: 57762_s.gif]

[Image: QhAQn2i.png]    [Image: yIvjn4j.png]

I have it!

1. On a scale of 1-10, how active do you anticipate being? Are there any upcoming that you can foresee affecting that?
10!

1. What kind of player are you looking to build and how can we help you achieve that?
Offensive defenceman with good defensive skills. Just play me!

1. Is there anyone on our current roster that you know and like or dislike? (Feel free to PM if you don’t feel comfortable sharing)
Nope
  1. Would you be interested in a follow up PM to answer any additional questions we may have?
Yes

1. Is a poptart a breakfast ravioli or breakfast lasagna?
    It's a pastry, don't disrepect pasta like that
  2. Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer?
Nope!

Have it
Unsure tbh probably 5-6
Playmaking two way center
Sure
Umm im not sure?
Do you have any comments/concerns/questions about the Raptors that we can answer

Yes
Im actually in my busy season right now, i can only get more active
Offensive powerhouse on the blue line, just tell me where you need me coach
Alaska (just kidding bb)
Yessir
Its a strudel
How do you guys not know its a strudel?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]