Create Account

Announcing Team Canada - WJC
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2019, 02:50 PM by TnlAstatine.)

Hey friends, I'm super excited to have been picked as GM of Canada for this WJC run. @Kalakar and I have had a wonderful time watching all you guys at training camp and holy crap you prospects made this a really difficult decision. This is probably the most talented group of players and honestly making the roster was not an easy choice from the two of us. We just want everyone to know that if you didn't make it that if we could have you on the team you would be on the team! We want you all to keep at it for next WJC and I can't wait to see you guys grow and win us another GOLD! Now it gives me great pleasure to announce YOUR TEAM CANADA WJC ROSTER!

Canada  Team Canada  Canada

Forwards

Steven Moyer (C.) | @CanadianDuck | Scarecrows
Monkey D. Luffy (C.) | @TnlAstatineLions
Matt Kholin (C.) | @Kalakarraiders
Barry Batsbak (C.) | @Katth |  Knights

Willy Mack (LW) | @MackMilitia
Jack Kennedy (LW) | @JRed94Whalers
Dick Clapper (LW) | @5ympathiesKnights
Brock Emmerton (LW) | @lueiGiArmada

Maxime Bouchard (RW) | @WeretarantulaArmada
Andy Kerr (RW) | @SnuffalupagusWhalers
Keegan Angelo | @AngelloMilitia
Liam Hutchinson (RW) | @Sir__MagooKnights

Defense

Jean-Pierre Gay (D) | @"JumpierPancakes" |  Raptors
Pierre Laroche-Durocher (D) | @lespoils |  Falcons
Donny McMasters (D) | @MantrollLions
Samuel Jalopski (D) | @ThatDamnWalrus |  Scarecrows
Aaron Freakin Rome (D) | @ssingh26Outlaws
Commander Shepard (D) | @LarksTongueMilitia

Goalies

Casimir Stevens (G) | @DacoWhalers
Tibuk Soonika (G) | @chetibOutlaws

I want to personally congratulate each and every one of you for all your hard work making it on the team and the continued hard work that it will take to win that gold medal for Canada! This year looks so strong and it was honestly very hard trimming down to the 20 man roster that we had to. I really want every prospect that didn't make it to not give up and know that next year Canada will be calling again and we will need all the help we can get and I know you guys can make the roster next year! Our captains and lines are not final and we will come out with another announcement down the pipeline when we have all of those figured out! Again huge congrats to all the players that made it this year and I can't wait to see what this extremely talented group of guys is gonna do for Canada!

LETS GO CANADA  Canada

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

Thanks @TnlAstatine for the selection. Just like my old days of house league, I'll try not to let you down being moved from LW to D there!!

GO Canada GO

Canada Canada Canada

[Image: shepard.png][Image: giphy.gif][Image: TFOzBaZ.gif]

Thanks to @FlappyGiraffe and @ToeDragon84 for the making these sick sigs!

Quote:                            First Goal (3rd Game): Commander Shepard 1 (Nick Brain 1, Noah Gallagher 2) at 8:48

The gold will be ours! Ilike

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

02-09-2019, 02:55 PMLarksTongue Wrote: Thanks @TnlAstatine for the selection. Just like my old days of house league, I'll try not to let you down being moved from LW to D there!!

GO Canada GO

Canada Canada Canada

We were just about to contact you! We looked at your build and stats and how well you played both sides of the puck in training camp and thought you could shore up the D spot there. Glad to have you defending the house!

Team Canada is really a stacked team full of talented players. It was hard to make a choice and cut players, but as Luffy said, we hope to not discourage canadian rookies and to keep working hard to make the cut next year!

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Go Mack!

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

lets go boys

[Image: j2h9XpS.png]
Thanks to JSS for the signature

[Image: ohmEd0h.png][Image: apAE8qn.png]

Go canada go!

Tibuk Soonika - G - Tampa Bay Barracuda| Portal Page
BarracudaSwitzerlandKnights

I'm a C not RW

[Image: b3ZF9kT.png]
KEEGAN ANGELLO - CENTER - #91
Raptors Renegades

02-10-2019, 12:29 PMAngello Wrote: I'm a C not RW

We haven't released the lines yet but you will be playing Center.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

02-10-2019, 12:29 PMAngello Wrote: I'm a C not RW

We had to move some players around on the roster to fit them in Smile