Create Account

A couple suggestions

02-15-2019, 03:47 PMDrunkenTeddy Wrote:
02-14-2019, 08:48 PMluketd Wrote: 3. Visual of games on site: i.e. box scores, top 10 point leaders, etc I think should be displayed on site. I think it would make it so anyone thats new to the site, sees that a season is going on. Also on that, make it more of a bigger deal that playoffs is going on, if a PBP is going on, I think it should be advertised somewhere on the site for easy access.

This is definitely easier said than done, but if someone wants to build some sort of ticker to show recent scores I could add it to the main page or header. Assuming HO is okay with it.

Idk if it would translate well but @academydropout made one for NSFL. I'm sure if you ask how he would be willing to assist

@kit finding a way to reward quality in media would be the best, but unfortunately that takes a matter of subjectivity that has proven grossly unpopular (see graphics). We would have to plan ahead for how to handle complaints regarding payouts, but that's not hard. I think the real problem is that with any of these grading things people want a rubric to go off of, but whenever there's a rubric most people will just figure out what is the minimum effort for maximum money, and you'll see very little variation from that approach unfortunately. So you'd almost need to institute a system that has very loose guidelines as far as how bonuses would be paid out, which just creates a different set of problems.

I'd really really like to get some brainstorming going around media, cause it's been a growing problem for a long time, and media is an incredibly crucial aspect of the site that is majorly neglected.

Argonauts Stars Battleborn Czechia
(This post was last modified: 02-16-2019, 04:33 AM by caltroit_red_flames.)

This is unrelated I'm just testing if I can make tables on here with bbcode

[tr]
thingother thing

Well that sucks...

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

02-16-2019, 04:33 AMcaltroit_red_flames Wrote: This is unrelated I'm just testing if I can make tables on here with bbcode

[tr]
thingother thing

Well that sucks...

idk if bbbot has that command cal

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM