Create Account

SHL Statement on Supposed Multi Situation

02-15-2019, 01:48 PMNoble Wrote:
02-15-2019, 01:43 PMiamslm22 Wrote: @Noble we didn't rush our decision. You are free to appeal (as we've said). There are several things that remain unexplained.

No I just mean Eggy suggested you wait and you didn't and then the proof kicked in right after which is a good meme

not really what happened. Eggy didn't suggest we wait at all. A good meme is a dude being caught cheating like 10 times. It's a great meme

02-15-2019, 01:57 PMiamslm22 Wrote:
02-15-2019, 01:48 PMNoble Wrote: No I just mean Eggy suggested you wait and you didn't and then the proof kicked in right after which is a good meme

not really what happened. Eggy didn't suggest we wait at all. A good meme is a dude being caught cheating like 10 times. It's a great meme

still innocent my guy. i like you and don't want to argue cause you're a good guy it just will feel good to prove people wrong cause for once it isn't me. people change

[Image: Klaus2.jpg]

02-15-2019, 01:57 PMiamslm22 Wrote:
02-15-2019, 01:48 PMNoble Wrote: No I just mean Eggy suggested you wait and you didn't and then the proof kicked in right after which is a good meme

yea but he's really popular so does it even matter?

[Image: 2v10l6s.png]

02-15-2019, 02:04 PMNoble Wrote:
02-15-2019, 01:57 PMiamslm22 Wrote: not really what happened. Eggy didn't suggest we wait at all. A good meme is a dude being caught cheating like 10 times. It's a great meme

still innocent my guy. i like you and don't want to argue cause you're a good guy it just will feel good to prove people wrong cause for once it isn't me. people change

I like you too - and as you know I very much believed you (obviously I drafted you and traded for mckee). If you're appealing let me know. Otherwise we'll leave it.

[Image: QqVXIa.gif]

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

02-15-2019, 02:22 PMiamslm22 Wrote:
02-15-2019, 02:04 PMNoble Wrote: still innocent my guy. i like you and don't want to argue cause you're a good guy it just will feel good to prove people wrong cause for once it isn't me. people change

I like you too - and as you know I very much believed you (obviously I drafted you and traded for mckee). If you're appealing let me know. Otherwise we'll leave it.

Yeah ngl when the convo started I wondered if you traded me in PBE cause you thought I would get banned there too lol <3

02-15-2019, 02:29 PMNoble Wrote:
02-15-2019, 02:22 PMiamslm22 Wrote: I like you too - and as you know I very much believed you (obviously I drafted you and traded for mckee). If you're appealing let me know. Otherwise we'll leave it.

Yeah ngl when the convo started I wondered if you traded me in PBE cause you thought I would get banned there too lol <3

I actually traded you in PBE before I knew you were involved. I only joined the investigation later in the day after you were traded. Eggy had already said you were cleared when we traded you.

02-15-2019, 02:33 PMiamslm22 Wrote:
02-15-2019, 02:29 PMNoble Wrote: Yeah ngl when the convo started I wondered if you traded me in PBE cause you thought I would get banned there too lol <3

I actually traded you in PBE before I knew you were involved. I only joined the investigation later in the day after you were traded. Eggy had already said you were cleared when we traded you.

I would love to rejoin the NSFL, but I don't want to have to go through the whole process of the last few days again just to prove I'm not Nick since in my opinion i've now presented irrefutable proof. I'll answer some questions obviously and willing to help work with the rest of the info on the other accounts but it was extremely exhausting and not something i'd like to give myself anxiety over again lol

What about King and all his multis?

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

02-15-2019, 04:21 PMFlowseidon Wrote: What about King and all his multis?

We're all King multis. Even you.

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

https://nshl.jcink.net/index.php?s=47146...#entry8461

Does this answer the question of why the evidence convinced me otherwise despite what happened on other leagues?

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Now what will I pitchfork about

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

02-17-2019, 12:00 AM.bojo Wrote: Now what will I pitchfork about

[Image: 297.png]

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

so who was it

[Image: OzriPox.png]