S45 SHL Awards Show

[Image: DelLLC4VQAABOP2.0.jpg]

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

For the Sarmad Khan, league MVP as voted by the players:

Louie Garrett (TEX)!

[Image: S3zuZxo.png]
[Image: 10cjae8.png]

Now for the final award of the night, I saved the best for last. This trophy is named after our legendary member @Leafs4ever

Damian Littleton Award (Most Dedicated)
- @luketd
- @ArGarBarGar
- @Mike Izzy
- @Eggy216

I'm especially pleased to give this one away, my SMJHL GM, the only one smart enough to draft me after my return to the site-

[Image: giphy.webp]

@luketd !!

The crowds file out as they hurry to get to the SMJHL draft coming up right after this. Thank you to everyone for attending hope you enjoyed! Time to celebrate!

Thank you for the Littleton guys. I was against some of the best users on the site, its an honor!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-19-2019, 07:43 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: Snubbed...

how many awards do you need named after you

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Can't say I'm not bummed about losing out on Mexico (again), but very happy to have won the Khan. Congrats @Muford on a heck of a season.

RenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsaRenegadesUsa
[Image: GkHz3HI.png]

[Image: T8nB5Dn.png][Image: KXZ8h4k.png]

02-19-2019, 07:49 PMdizzyDC Wrote: Can't say I'm not bummed about losing out on Mexico (again), but very happy to have won the Khan. Congrats @Muford on a heck of a season.

Thanks Buddy, can't say I couldn't do it without my team. With that, I hope to continue to have these great seasons so we can continue to fight for awards Wink

[Image: petrov2.png]
[Image: muford_hof_sig.png]

02-19-2019, 07:48 PMluketd Wrote: Thank you for the Littleton guys. I was against some of the best users on the site, its an honor!

nerddddddddddddddddddddd

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 09:56 PM by karlssens.)

Congrats moof and trella, well earned both of you, couldn't have had the season we did without your awesome performances!
Thanks to the voting committee for selecting us to not only win coach of the year, but the prestigious GM of the year as well! It's truly an honour.
Lastly thanks to everyone that helped put together what might arguably be the most dominant season I've had the pleasure of being a part of. It was a fantastic ride from start to finish.
Congrats to all the other winners as well. We'll be looking to add those to the Blizzard trophy case here soon Blizzard

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

02-19-2019, 07:48 PM.bojo Wrote:
02-19-2019, 07:43 PMLeafs4ever Wrote: Snubbed...

how many awards do you need named after you

How many is too many?

Guy Incognito - D - #24
Texas Renegades
Season 76
33-12-1
Regular Season - [G 6] [A 8] [Pts 14] [+/- +25] [PIM 30] [Hits 22] [SB 87]

[Image: ERs3IrD.png]

02-19-2019, 07:42 PMDaco Wrote: We still have the Littleton and the dirty Sarmo to go!

But before then we have a special ceremony for a certain someone

- Vidrik Onoprienko Award (Lifetime Dedication) - The Onoprienko is a very special award and should only be award when it's obvious a user has shown incredible commitment to the site over a long period of time.

This person has earned a place in history with this award,

@Steelhead77

Wow, thank you so much, I'm incredibly honored to win The Onoprienko Award. What a privilege it is to join the amazing group of members who've won this before me.

I truly love this league and have worked tirelessly to try and be the best GM, player and friend I can be at all times over the past 5 years. Being recognized for this is something that really means a lot to me.

Big thanks to the awards committee for this huge honor!

Cheers

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

congrats to all the nominees and winners today! and thank you Daco for doing a kick ass job on the awards show!

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria
(This post was last modified: 02-20-2019, 02:39 PM by Slappydoodle.)

"
02-20-2019, 12:46 AMSteelhead77 Wrote:
02-19-2019, 07:42 PMDaco Wrote: We still have the Littleton and the dirty Sarmo to go!

But before then we have a special ceremony for a certain someone

- Vidrik Onoprienko Award (Lifetime Dedication) - The Onoprienko is a very special award and should only be award when it's obvious a user has shown incredible commitment to the site over a long period of time.

This person has earned a place in history with this award,

@Steelhead77

Wow, thank you so much, I'm incredibly honored to win The Onoprienko Award. What a privilege it is to join the amazing group of members who've won this before me.

I truly love this league and have worked tirelessly to try and be the best GM, player and friend I can be at all times over the past 5 years. Being recognized for this is something that really means a lot to me.

Big thanks to the awards committee for this huge honor!

Cheers

[Image: tumblr_n3n5p6ePBB1rsxqqio1_500.gif]

Congratulations brother! Cheers

Well deserved for a guy who has and continues to put in the time. Your dedication over the years has been tremendous.

[Image: nQDbTbM.png]

[Image: hA5o4UG.png]