8.   Manhattan Rage - Jimmy Slothface 

9.   Hamilton Steelhawks - Jerry Mander 

10.   Los Angeles Panthers - Guy Zheng 

11.   Winnipeg Jets - Nick Brain 

12.   New England Wolfpack - Gordie Boomhover 

13.   Minnesota Chiefs -  Tyler Tougard 

14.   Tampa Bay Barracuda -  Bobby Sharp 

15.   Chicago Syndicate - Matt Kholin 

16. Calgary Dragons - Brennan Kennedy Jr. 

Round Two: 

17.   San Francisco Pride - Michael Scarn 

18.   Buffalo Stampede - Kit Smeb 

19.   Buffalo Stampede -  Chico Smeb 

20.   New Orleans Specters - Eva Lykke Aparjode 

21.   Chicago Syndicate - Dick Clapper 

22.   Calgary Dragons -   Raino Kyllönen 

23.   Calgary Dragons -  Michael Fox   

24.   Tampa Bay Barracuda - Troy Reynolds 

25.   Toronto North Stars - Kalvin Zvejnieks 

26.   Chicago Syndicate - Brock Emmerton 

27.   Winnipeg Jets -  Kristoffer Svensson 

28.   New England Wolfpack - Barry Batsbak 

29.   Minnesota Chiefs-  Nathan Explosion 

30.   Buffalo Stampede – Collin Gibbles 

31.   West Kendall Platoon – Kalevi Karhunen 

32.   Toronto North Stars –Mike McKorsy 

This is all just opinion based and some fast looks at rosters, bank accounts, Tpe and some hear say from around the league. Everything is up for discussion and this mock will most definetly be wrong. 

No 1. We have Hamilton picking Defensman Nikolai Evans. A recreate, comes with a already large bank. Not much to say, this pick can't go wrong. 

No 2. Hamilton picks again, defender Anastasia O'Koivu. Great person, have had some small interactions in Colorados Locker room. As with Evans, you can't go wrong with this one. 

No 3. Tampa Bay Barracuda picks right wing Olivier Cloutier. Also a recreate with a nice bank, should be the best pick for tampa here. Would not be surprised if Tampa went for a Center instead as the are lacking natural Centers. And Defenders. 

No 4.  Buffalo Stampede takes Monkey D. Luffy a Natural Center and a first gen. This semes to be a consensus pick around the league. Luffy is the tpe leader for the S46 draft class, has about 2mil in the bank. Heard he got a job though. 

No 5.  Minnesota Chiefs picks up Mathias Seger a first gen defender who, if the draft playes out this was owes Luffy some money. I think this is a good pick for the Chiefs who will just add another stud to their prospect pool and could have a crazy good defence in a couple of seasons. 

No 6. New Orleans Specters with their first pick ever drafts Center Borromini Cannelini. This guy has a crazy bank and is 2nd in tpe i belive. Would probably have gone earlier if he had not expressed a wish to be traded sometime during his career. But maybe a fresh franchise ould change that? I don't know. The Specters could use a center atlest. 

No 7.  New England Wolfpack, Defenseman Perry Morgan. Makes sense to me at least, has about 14 mil in the bank and a good tpe earner will most likely be a super star for New England. 

No 8.  Manhattan Rage gets Jimmy Slothface a right wing first gen who has rocketed all the way to Smjhl GM. Why would you not pick him? Seemes like a great guy. Does media and graphics has about 5 mil in the bank. 

No 9.  Hamilton Steelhawks has their third pick in the top 9 and pick Jerry Mander a Right Wing. A recreat with a healty bank. After picking two defender 1 and 2 overall a forward makes sens. This is kind of a safe pick in my mind because there are still higher tpe earners on the board and it could be worth the "risk" to pick a first gen here. 

No 10.  Los Angeles Panthers picks defensman Guy Zheng. Does it make sens? I don't know but I'm going with it anyways. I'm very unsure about this pick. Would not be surprised if they went after a Forward here. 

No 11.  Winnipeg Jets steals Nick Brain, a winger with high potential, a active guy with lots of money in the bank that will earn tpe till ther is no more tpe to be earned. Why pick at number one when you can get Nick at number 11. Be happy Winnipeg you got a golden boy! 

No 12.  New England Wolfpack picks up Gordie Boomhover. After bolstering their defense with Morgan why not Bolster the offense with Boomhover. I like this pick just as much as I like Winnipeg picking up Nick Brain. Two dedicated and great wingers going after one another here. 

No 13. Minnesota Chiefs pick Right wing Tyler Tougard. After picking a first gen Defender at five they now pick a recreat Forward. Minnesota has some good center prospects already and I think this will be a nice addition to their roster. 

No 14.  Tampa Bay Barracuda gets their natural center in Bobby Sharp, a high earner with a good bank and more money incoming. A first gen with potential for sure. 

No 15.  Chicago Syndicate makes their first pick of the draft and picks center Matt Kholin. About 3 mil in the bank and got some more on the way in. I like this guy and like this pick. Don't know why but I do. He's a active guy and Chicago needs a franchise Center. 

No 16. With the last pick of the first round Calgary Dragons gets Defenseman Brennan Kennedy Jr. A recreate with money to spare. Great tpe earner and I would say this is a steal at pick 16 and I honestly could se Kennedy Jr. go earlier. 

Round 2: 

No 17.  San Francisco Pride takes Michael Scarn, a center. Was the tpe leader for the most part of the season but has now been passed. A solid pick up, a okey bank at about 6mil. SFP has a lot of prospects at wing, defense and center so I think they could go any position here but in my opinion Scarn is the BPA. 

No 18.  Buffalo Stampede picks Kit Smeb a winger with a massive bank since his a recreat. This is the BPA in my opinion and a good addition to their no 4 pick, Luffy. Buffalo has a stacked center core and Kit will help them fill out thier wings. 

No 19.  Buffalo Stampede picks alittle of the board with this pick, getting defender Chico Smeb with their 2nd back to back pick. Has a good bank but not a top tpe earner. What i hope will happen is that kit will put a little bit of fire under Chicos ass to get him going and if that happens this is a great pick. 

No 20.  New Orleans Specters picks Eva Lykke Aparjode, a fantastic bank and and a decent tpe earner. I could see New Orleans going for a higher tpe earner here if they have cap space to pay a first gen with a not so good bank. 

No 21. Chicago Syndicate picks Dick Clapper a left wing with a good bank and more money on the way. Could see Clapper go earlier because he's a highly active you. 

No 22. Calgary Dragons picks center Raino Kyllönen, they don't have a natural center and Kyllönen makes sense, he has a decent bank and is a active guy. 

No. 23 Calgary Dragons gets Michael Fox, a right winger. Good tpe earner and some money in the bank. I could se Calgary going with a defensman here, like Andrej Doskocil or Jøln DuBolk but neither of them has a good bank. 

No. 24  Tampa Bay Barracuda picksTroy Reynolds. Everyone in the J recognizes this name and soon everyone in the Shl will as well. Not a top tpe earner but has a large bank. The Steve Ott of SMJHL. 

As I started doing this yesterday evening I don't have time to write about all 32 picks. I really wish I had because this has been very fun. Tell me what you think, does it make sens? and if you are not on the list, I'm sorry

I just want to add that if Kalvin Zvejnieks changes his weakness away from scoring he would be in the top 10

Word count as of now: 1390~ 2x draft media not a native speaker and wrote this in a hurry on my phone. Might add in more if i find the time

[Image: knute.jpg]

Knute should easily be a top 20 pick imo Cheers

Former
SHL Head Commissioner S12ish-S27ish
GM Dragons S8 & S9 (Won cups both years)
2x GM Of The Year
5 Time Cup Winner
League MVP

Past Players
[Image: HOF2.png] D - Aidan Richan - [Image: HOF2.png] (S5 11th Overall) Dragons
[Image: HOF2.png] C - Chico Salmon - [Image: HOF2.png] (S17 1st overall)  Renegades

Current Player
D - Chico Smeb (S46)

SMJHL - Drafted 65th Overall by Raptors
SHL - Drafted 23rd Overall by Dragons