Create Account

Julio Tokolosh 02/17
(This post was last modified: 02-18-2019, 11:07 AM by Julio Tokolosh.)

This is my first post, so i hope im doing this the right way. any feedback would be appreciated

This is my rookie/draft post, so im believe i get double payment?

I've made a signature for my first player, and I look forward to updating the jersey colors and logos once drafted.

[Image: NXxX2ct.gif]

The second image is a jersey redesign fit to the descriptions of @WawazatOriginal Post I'm not sure if this is eligible to be graded or anything like that, but thought i'd share it here.

[Image: GVRRs5i.png]

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

Lol, good work man

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Good stuff! Your player is an absolute cow though just saying

[Image: wMFFUe4.gif]

Barracuda S56 1st Overall Barracuda

Gary Grease Career Stats: Click Here
Graphics Shop: Click Here

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  Barracuda Russia Barracuda  [Image: c8B2LE3.png]

+1
TY Julio, awesome work I wish you much success in future endeavors and a lucrative dairy endorsement for your player.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

@Julio Tokolosh
To answer your questions, yes you will be provided 2x for your first graphics post and yes we have a jersey concept scale

Good work!

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Love the snow effect

[Image: wcD1EnF.png]

I just want to start off by saying I love the fact that your render is a literal cow. That made me laugh pretty hard. 

Signature: 8/10 (825k) The color scheme works really well. The red in the pants helps draw the eye to the render and add some color to the piece. The placement of the text and render also works. Because the render is literally a cow, has a dynamic pose, and the only source of color, our eye is going to be naturally drawn to it. You balanced that well with a heavy dark font in the text. The background is subtle enough that it doesn't take over the piece. The snow is a little heavy and makes the signature a little harder to see but I do definitely commend the effort here. The only things I would really make suggestions on are that it does fall a little flat. The snow helps bring something very close to us but it also pushes the text and the render into the background making it feel very flat. Adding an effect (maybe lighter snow in the foreground and adding more in between the render/text and the background or something like that) could help bring those parts out to pop a little more. Great Job!

Jerseys: 2/3 (200k) Only 2 jerseys made but both are unique and are aesthetically pleasing. I love the teal and yellow combo.

Total: 1,025000