Create Account

The Vipers Defense Corps
(This post was last modified: 02-17-2019, 05:23 PM by Fordyford.)

The Vipers are becoming known as the tightest D-Corps in the prospect showcase (maybe in the whole SHL system), after just a few days. 

Tony Ford, Corey Kennedy and Wibbly McButternutz have been particularly close, but Jax Duggan, having arrived late to the season, is starting to fit in.

After the Vipers' latest match, a 7-3 win over the Blazers, the Blazers were heard to complain about mysterious noises coming from the Vipers locker room. They quoted hearing "VIPERS4LYFE" repeated, along with "If we aren't all drafted top 4 then we should riot".

Further, more intimate things were supposedly said, but most of them are too profane to be repeated here. 

Corey Kennedy and Tony Ford have been one of the best pairings in the league, putting up second most points after the Stingrays top pairing. Tony Ford said, when asked of rumours everything was heating up, "What we get up to in the locker room is our own business. But I will say we are a really tight knit group of guys.", he also said "I reckon I'm playing with the best players available to draft" and "I can neither confirm nor deny rumors that Wibbly and I have been going out just the two of us after games, but we are currently sharing a hotel room."

We know the D corps have been seen at Tim Horton's following games multiple times. When asked for comment, we were told "Post game Timmies has become something of a tradition"

Wibbly McButternutz has brought a physical style to his game so far, impressing fans with the positivity with which he plays. He's been asked for comment, and is expected to respond later. We'll keep you posted.

Jax Duggan was asked about his feelings about being a late comer to this corps. "I thought it was weird when I was brought in that everyone knew not to shower after the game, but everyone has their game day rituals". Tony Ford said "Wibbly and I always have the first shower. Everyone agrees on the first rule of the showers. What happens in the showers, stays in the showers".

Whatever people may have to say about this, the Vipers are the best in the league on goals against, with 4.00, and shots against, with just 36.31. They're looking to overtake the Blazers for 1st seed into the playoffs, and are the only team with a positive goal differential both at home and away. It's looking good for this D corps.

x2 SMJHL Media Week

[Image: 58170_v.gif]
[Image: 58170_s.gif]
Thanks to @Carpy48 , @sköldpaddor, @Weretarantula, @Bruins10  and @Wasty  for sigs
Extra special thanks to @Julio Tokolosh for the sick gif one

Hell yeah!

Love me some intimate shower sessions

[Image: wcD1EnF.png]