Create Account

2x Mayuu 3/3
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 05:49 PM by Lazyeye.)

[Image: puyl60q.png]@Fronkie

[Image: wAjkQjY.png]@Randominoe

[Image: ELMHfnV.png]@Wibbly McButternutz

RETIRED

Well spank my ass. That is incredible. Can I use it?

[Image: wcD1EnF.png]

Damnit mayuu you're incredible

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

That’s amazing, I’m definitely going to use it even if there is an extra e in Knutsen.

02-18-2019, 12:08 PMRandominoe Wrote: That’s amazing, I’m definitely going to use it even if there is an extra e in Knutsen.

Lmaooo

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Seriously though thanks so much!

I'll fix the extra e. Don't worry! Sorry about that.

Use em as you wil boys!

RETIRED

beautiful

[Image: H5SPYp4.png]

[Image: pxO2PYw.png] [Image: q95r3bg.png]
[Image: 2sRs0Cq.png]

@Mayuu is this 2x for double media week?

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

02-19-2019, 12:54 AMLazyeye Wrote: @Mayuu is this 2x for double media week?

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=93327

This was the announcement so I figured it was the regular 2x rookie bonus?

RETIRED

02-19-2019, 02:27 AMMayuu Wrote:
02-19-2019, 12:54 AMLazyeye Wrote: @Mayuu is this 2x for double media week?

http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=93327

We are doing rookie bonus, but ours is starting next week so give people enough time to make sigs for the new members, I think you posted before I pinned our announcement here in graphics

02-19-2019, 04:33 AMLazyeye Wrote:
02-19-2019, 02:27 AMMayuu Wrote: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=93327

We are doing rookie bonus, but ours is starting next week so give people enough time to make sigs for the new members, I think you posted before I pinned our announcement here in graphics

oh, ok. hold this until next week then Smile

RETIRED

updated your title

Sig 1: 5/10 = 500K
Great masking work. Your text style is very recognizable, and I enjoy how it interacts with the main element. While the composition is basically a masked image of shirtless man with great pecs, 2/3 layers of text, and then a flat background with some filters applied to it, a sense of depth is created by controlling the saturation of the image. 

Sig 2: 5/10 = 500K
The text is what ties the foreground and midground together. The flashes of blue around the center element are close to tying the skater in with the background, but a mask layer / vignette over top of the skater would work to compliment both the skater + blue + background. In regards to the lighting, I would recommend playing with the highlights and shadows (try the camera raw filter) in order to make the player pop more in certain places and fade into the background in others (it will help with his skin tone as well).

Sig 3: 6/10 = 600K
I really like the placement of mr. Farley. I enjoy the text and background as well, but I am hoping to see a little more in terms of overlays. Your grain/noise filter tells me that you aren't going for a minimalist look, which makes me feel like the composition is missing some elements. Your transparent gradient (also the drop shadow) over the background does a lot to give you perceived depth.

Total: 1.6M x 2 = 3.2M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History