Create Account

Calgary Dragons – Concept Logo

05-18-2019, 05:59 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: hey Brandon, this is original and authentic and nice and all but it's just not up to par, I hope you'll understand when Calgary decides to go in a different direction

oof

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

This is an amazing logo. I forgot about this one
(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 04:05 PM by boubabi.)

I like the design but there's some much needed improvements. Mascot logos are the worst (imo) and I have such a difficult time doing it but I feel like the logo stands between a complex and popularized sports logo and a clean sports logo (like only positive and negative space). I think the details in the dragon need a little refinements. I think the eye is a little weird and nostril are maybe needed. I would maybe add another color inside the dragon so you could add some details without breaking your design. Or, go with a black and white version and see if it works.

Always cool to see people going for logo making. Its a quite difficult task and most of the time, not appreciated enough by the league.

I almost feel like the shield weakens the profile of the dragon. I think people are too focused on having logos that are "symmetrical" and are sleeping on what a good logo can look like that isn't in a circle or shield or anything like that.

[Image: dpcQyFf.jpg]

Alonzo Garbanzo Final Tallies (Among Defensemen):
2nd in Goals (208), All-Time Assists Leader (765)*, All-Time Points Leader (973), 3rd in Hits (2587), All-Time Blocked Shots Leader (1882)*
*All-Time Leader Among All Skaters
Player Profile | Update Thread
[Image: IeEV7Iv.png]

(This post was last modified: 05-23-2019, 05:13 PM by .bojo.)

Honestly, I don't like it. Brandon does great art, but I just don't feel this one.

I know this contradicts what I said before. But looking at it again, idk.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

05-23-2019, 05:12 PM.bojo Wrote: Honestly, I don't like it. Brandon does great art, but I just don't feel this one.

I know this contradicts what I said before. But looking at it again, idk.

I think Calgary wanted something more ferocious. This would be a baller company logo tho

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

1 year later and still fire

[Image: 3.png]

05-23-2019, 04:34 PMArGarBarGar Wrote: I almost feel like the shield weakens the profile of the dragon. I think people are too focused on having logos that are "symmetrical" and are sleeping on what a good logo can look like that isn't in a circle or shield or anything like that.

[Image: dpcQyFf.jpg]

This one is fire

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

[Image: C2QytYqVEAAUfYr.jpg]

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

wait someone actually already made calgary a better logo and they ignored it

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

This is really cool and interesting. More modern aswell. Well done! Smile