Create Account

HIRED: SHL Simmer

So as you all know, Evok has decided to leave us. After extensive discussion in the head office, as well as consulting with the General Managers of the league, we've decided the best option is to hire @JR95 as the new simmer of the SHL.

I know this is going to be a controversial decision to have a GM simming the SHL, but it's the best option with JR95 already groomed to take on the job after his numerous seasons as SMJHL simmer. He's offered to provide the GMs with live sims throughout the regular season, not just the playoffs, to assuage their concerns.

Thanks again to Evok for her wonderful job as SHL simmer, and we look forward to the future with JR at the helm!

Wolfpack LW - Rainbow Dash - Updates Wolfpack
[Image: zVOLkfl.png] [img=0x0]https://i.imgur.com/eM6YKiW.gif[/img] [Image: zrRa4LD.png]
[Image: zmHxxsq.png] Rainbow Dash Fan S24-Present [Image: zmHxxsq.png]
Shl SHL Commissioner S34-S52 Shl
Wolfpack New England Wolfpack GM S30-S40 Wolfpack
Militia Montreal Milita Co-GM S26-S29 Militia

Jr95 is a good man for the job

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

JR is awesome! Great hire! Congrats @JR95

[Image: dVy6XWn.jpg]
[Image: 9POiosr.png]
First SHL goal on first SHL shot in first SHL game.

:O

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho

I trust JR, but why not just simply have him step down as GM to take this role if there is concern about possible problems?

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Congrats JR. GM’s if you get live-streams you’ll get great music

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-18-2019, 11:15 PMCampinKiller Wrote: I trust JR, but why not just simply have him step down as GM to take this role if there is concern about possible problems?

probably because we wont have a simmer then. i dont think anyone would give up a GM role to SIM.

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

This is perfect, I can consolidate my bribes easily now! Congrats JR!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

02-18-2019, 11:16 PMluketd Wrote: Congrats JR. GM’s if you get live-streams you’ll get great music

Retweet. This guy provided the soundtrack for the Meme Dream Team

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Ninja

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

Thanks for your work JR!!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

It's gonna be awkward to continue my "lose to each simmer in the finals" streak.

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

Congrats JR! Well deserved.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Thank you, JR. The league needs you.

I like this move. Give him all the money.