Create Account

Sig Request for new team

Just joined WKP and I need a new sig. I don't think Graphics will allow me to give money. But I just need Matthews in WKP colours. Can creative with gifs etc. if you want. I'll pick the best one later this week.

[Image: Crossfit.gif]

[Image: CFJ1.gif]

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

I made something.
[Image: ocCLadk.png]

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

02-23-2019, 07:15 AMCarpy48 Wrote: I made something.
[Image: ocCLadk.png]

oh that's nice

[Image: JbAlQ9E.png]

02-19-2019, 12:09 AMCFJ Wrote: Just joined WKP and I need a new sig. I don't think Graphics will allow me to give money. But I just need Matthews in WKP colours. Can creative with gifs etc. if you want. I'll pick the best one later this week.

you can give money, they just can't submit it for weekly submissions if they get paid for it

[Image: I3BTEQc.png][Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Yeah I'll give one a try tomorrow, been trying to work the rust off.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 03-01-2019, 12:23 AM by JNH.)

@CFJ here's my attempt at it, hope you like it man:

[Image: AaauyD2.png]

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

02-28-2019, 01:07 AMLazyeye Wrote:
02-19-2019, 12:09 AMCFJ Wrote: Just joined WKP and I need a new sig. I don't think Graphics will allow me to give money. But I just need Matthews in WKP colours. Can creative with gifs etc. if you want. I'll pick the best one later this week.

you can give money, they just can't submit it for weekly submissions if they get paid for it

Oh ok. Thanks for the clarification.

Thanks to prettyburn, TML, Carpy, JNH, Jepox, Engi, Karey, Flappy, Skolpadder, Mook, DollarAndADream, Smirnov and Toe for the sigs.

Code:
Crossfit's First Career SHL Goal, 4. Manhattan Rage , Crossfit Jesus 1 (Pedro Sarantez, Nucky Toohoots) at 5:51

Code:
Devitt's First Career SHL Goal, 5. Calgary Dragons , Prince Devitt 1 (Barry Batsbak 21, Mike Izzy 14) at 10:43

(This post was last modified: 03-02-2019, 12:17 AM by CFJ.)

Nvm, thank you @JNH @Carpy48 , just put them into the sig Cheers

Code:

Code: