Create Account

Minimum Base Salary for Active Draftees
(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 08:15 PM by Samsung virtual assistant.)

Tbh let the J pay the salary of the send-downs too.

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-19-2019, 08:26 PM by Wawazat.)

02-19-2019, 07:49 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: the downsides of your team spending 9M on 2 regressing IFAs who'd cost $4M at minimum.

By IFA you mean "Inactive" right?
What if there was a "relief claim" that a team could apply to these IFA's and it would immediately drop them to the 500k base.

[Image: Untitled-5.jpg][Image: 189-1895167_american-flag-superman-logo.png]

UPDATE PAGE

Quote:S56 WJC AWARDS
“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

02-19-2019, 06:47 PMluketd Wrote: increase cap

meh the money would be use on good FA

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

02-19-2019, 08:18 PMWawazat Wrote:
02-19-2019, 07:49 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: the downsides of your team spending 9M on 2 regressing IFAs who'd cost $4M at minimum.

By IFA you mean "Inactive" right?
What if there was a  "relief claim"  that a team could apply to these IFA's and it would immediately drop them to the 500k base.
Yeah inactive.

Dropping to 500k for every inactive wouldn't be good. It'd be a blessing on teams cap when good users go inactive, they'd have amazing deals on players.

[Image: 4sN9yMR.png]

02-19-2019, 09:13 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
02-19-2019, 08:18 PMWawazat Wrote: By IFA you mean "Inactive" right?
What if there was a  "relief claim"  that a team could apply to these IFA's and it would immediately drop them to the 500k base.
Yeah inactive.

Dropping to 500k for every inactive wouldn't be good. It'd be a blessing on teams cap when good users go inactive, they'd have amazing deals on players.

Ok, what it was limited to no more than two (2) per season and could only be for Regressing IFA's

UPDATE PAGE

“Our third award is one that is dear to my heart as a SHL goaltender… The Peter Larson Award for the Top Goalie! This is voted by the GMs and considers both the round robin and medal rounds. The S56 Winner of the Peter Larson Award is….…
C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa

9m instead of 8m?

We offered him 3/3/3 and it's not enough. I got other prospects I gotta pay.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

To be honest it is weird to get less when you "make it" so to speak. There are definitely some RPG elements to this entire experience and that's one that falls super flat. Make juniors give less and cost less for gear/training, or make SHL give more and cost more for gear/training. Either way there's a way to keep the current economy while making it feel like a progressive experience if someone is willing to put a little brain power to it.

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Expand again imo

[Image: 34964_s.gif]
[Image: thd650h.png]
Affiliate of:
syndicate Steelhawks Whalers

Nuke SMJHL budget

[Image: sig-e-e-geck-atl.png]

e

02-19-2019, 10:56 PMGeckoeyGecko Wrote: Nuke SMJHL budget

You mean the send down budget right?

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

02-19-2019, 09:49 PMWawazat Wrote:
02-19-2019, 09:13 PMToeDragon84 Wrote: Yeah inactive.

Ok, what it was limited to no more than two (2) per season and could only be for Regressing IFA's
It'd be a disadvantage to use a fully active roster, the best situation for teams would be having two good guys go inactive when they regress, spend $1M on them and get a bunch of space.

The couple high TPE inactives would be some of the most valuable guys in the league, they already are pretty valuable to begin with having control over them in FA. With all that excessive cap you'd only need one or two to get a pretty great advantage. i can see it dropping to TPE minimum, but potentially spending 500K on someone who should cost 3-5M would be too good of a deal for teams while everyone else has to follow TPE minimums.

02-19-2019, 10:08 PMKeygan Wrote:

9m instead of 8m?

9 for Hammermark/Glover who'd cost 2m each at min.

02-19-2019, 10:24 PMNerio Wrote: To be honest it is weird to get less when you "make it" so to speak. There are definitely some RPG elements to this entire experience and that's one that falls super flat. Make juniors give less and cost less for gear/training, or make SHL give more and cost more for gear/training. Either way there's a way to keep the current economy while making it feel like a progressive experience if someone is willing to put a little brain power to it.
You went to Buffalo along with seven other guys, that's probably why you're being offered less than in junior.

02-19-2019, 11:44 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
02-19-2019, 10:24 PMNerio Wrote: To be honest it is weird to get less when you "make it" so to speak. There are definitely some RPG elements to this entire experience and that's one that falls super flat. Make juniors give less and cost less for gear/training, or make SHL give more and cost more for gear/training. Either way there's a way to keep the current economy while making it feel like a progressive experience if someone is willing to put a little brain power to it.
You went to Buffalo along with seven other guys, that's probably why you're being offered less than in junior.

whos the jackass on Buffalo on a big salary

02-19-2019, 11:37 PMToeDragon84 Wrote:
02-19-2019, 10:08 PMKeygan Wrote: 9m instead of 8m?

9 for Hammermark/Glover who'd cost 2m each at min.

Whoops I interpreted it as 4m a pop.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

TY @ToeDragon84  for that knowledge.

[Image: 100313_be_enlightened.gif]

UPDATE PAGE

C.K. Supernaw! “

Battleborn Usa