Create Account

Gray 2/24
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2019, 12:44 AM by Gray.)

2x for draft double media week (anything on/before 22nd)

(Posted 2/19)
[Image: hHtVNiH.png]

(Posted 2/20)
[Image: HoFt9Fp.png] @"NJD93" 

(Posted 2/22)
[Image: CvnMsHy.png]

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Awesome work!

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

02-20-2019, 12:42 AMluketd Wrote: Awesome work!

Thanks!

[Image: grayhd.gif]

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

Nice thank you, I love it

[Image: jHIZWUN.png]

1. While the main focus point of this image is the render, the text that covers it doesn't distract from it, it complements it rather - overall that's positive. I like both the color scheme and the effects on the text. This works very well as an avatar.
6/10 (600k)

2. I like how you positioned both the render in the left third and the text in the right third/half of the image so neither element is interfering with the other one too much. You did a great job by adding a background layer to the render and some foreground effects at the top and bottom that create depth. On top of that you even included a jersey swap - my only minor point of criticism are logos on the shoulders of the render that would look much better if you tried to blend them in with the jersey.
8/10 (825k)

3. You did a great job with this one as well. Again I see a lot of layering work both in the background and the foreground and good positioning of render and text. The brush work around the edges is almost a little bit too much, because it moves the render a little far back and it should be the main element of this image, e.g. I don't like that it covers the helmet at the top. Nice jersey swap too.
8/10 (825k)

Total: 2.25M

(No bonus here, double media week was the week ending 3/3, not the week before)

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]