Create Account

tweedledunn 2/24

[Image: WMMoSDs.png]

[Image: tan4b5G.png]

[Image: zY1cCJY.png]

[Image: melYkSz.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Not effecting the score: why do you have the "SF Pride" extend past the last name? Following rules of design; I would have really liked to see the tracking adjusted so that it squared off beneath the larger names. But following the rules even closer: screw the rules, if it looks good, then it looks good.

Sig 1: 9/10 = 950K
Beautifully done. displays a mastery of photoshop. I really hope your backgrounds are custom made. I think they're beautiful.

Sig 2: 9/10 = 950K
Wonderful again. The shoulder logo could use some white balance/levels tweaking.

Sig 3: 10/10 = 1.1M
The helmet and jersey recoloring looks amazing. good use of the camera raw filters.

Sig 4: 10/10 = 1.1M
Great use of the camera raw filters on the render. the blurring of the background character with the foreground character and background streaks does a great job creating visual depth.

Total = 4.1M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History