Create Account

2x karlssens 3/3
(This post was last modified: 03-04-2019, 03:47 PM by karlssens.)

[Image: pgekShp.png]

[Image: Nz3aHmW.png]

@James Truong @linsangeles welcome to the blizz Blizzard

[Image: RTTlnlT.png]

Thanks for the sig ragnar!
[Image: scholz.png]

pride Armada  Player Page || Update Page  Germany pride

Sig 1: 7/10 = 700K
Good use of the camera raw filters to add depth to the player render. the text matches the theme is placed well. I'm curious about the "james" font and the alignment of "Edmonton Blizzard". A jersey swap could have really would have benefitted this signature.

Sig 2: 7/10 = 700K
I really like the camera raw filters (again), and the use of text. the faded background player blends well with the background, the drop shadow, and the foreground player. Great use of color. I would prefer that the text appears to have an intentional alignment, and I'm not sure about the harsh line on the bottom right corner, all in all, this looks great. A jersey swap would easily boost this a grade or 2.

Sig 3: 7/10 = 700K
The list of names (like the website home page, looks good, and the drop shadow adds depth. While the raw filters have made the players face look great, it has washed out most of the jersey and gloves. perhaps some careful masking could be done to enhance both. this stands out more than normal because of the jersey swap, where the logo was applied after the filters were. the text was not applied as carefully as your previous submissions, and the stretched "Blizzard" draws away from the text.

Total: 2.1M x 2 = 4.2M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History