Create Account

Rookie looking for a sig

Could be something with Jake Peralta or if you wanna use an NHLer Mark Scheifele

I can pay if need be, might not be right away though will have to pump out more media to be able to pay.

I could try and make something for you. You can pay me for it, but only if you like it.

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]

Send me a DM (so I will remember, apologies ha) with your player name, render, number, team, and theme/anything else you would want included and I'll do my best to get you something in the next week or so. I'm not great at em but I am always looking for practice.

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

02-21-2019, 04:33 PMCarpy48 Wrote: I could try and make something for you. You can pay me for it, but only if you like it.

I played around with it and made something. It's my first try making something with an animation, so let me know what you think (I can also get you a version without it).

[Image: oiItRpb.png]

sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]

02-22-2019, 01:55 PMCarpy48 Wrote:
02-21-2019, 04:33 PMCarpy48 Wrote: I could try and make something for you. You can pay me for it, but only if you like it.

I played around with it and made something. It's my first try making something with an animation, so let me know what you think (I can also get you a version without it).

Just noticed this looks awesome thanks!!! Ill just have to figure out how to equip it now

02-22-2019, 05:44 PMGoldenKnight Wrote:
02-22-2019, 01:55 PMCarpy48 Wrote: I played around with it and made something. It's my first try making something with an animation, so let me know what you think (I can also get you a version without it).

Just noticed this looks awesome thanks!!! Ill just have to figure out how to equip it now

Thank you!
Go to your profile > Edit signature and click on "insert image". Paste the image URL there, click on "insert" and done.

Stars Lions Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 02-22-2019, 06:17 PM by Julio Tokolosh.)

[Image: MpTRQ8p.png]
@GoldenKnight

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History