Create Account

New Orleans adds a Maj-or piece!

The New Orleans Specters Specters are excited to announce that they've agreed to terms on a 2 year, $8 million contract with Free Agent Winger Piotr Czerkawski. Czerkawski is an up and comer in the SHL who is teetering on the edge of a monster breakout season. He's currently best known for scoring the Cup Winning goal for the Edmonton Blizzard in the S45 Challenge Cup finals, and being very handsome!

@majesiu is a great friend of mine, and many players on the Specters. With his addition, we've completed our roster, and we look forward to competing against the best the SHL has to offer! It was no easy task getting maj to sign here, as he was getting very serious offers from MANY prominent SHL franchises.

In fact, unbeknownst to me, a very big "Graph War" broke out between San Francisco and New Orleans scouts as we vied for his services, seen here:

The War started when this first salvo was tossed:

[Image: unknown.png]

Only to be countered with this:

and this:

The latter is a hilarious shot at me, since i've been leaving maj long recruiting pitches to wake up to read.

After some serious graphs about broken hearts, Beaver laid out one more that very nearly turned the tide for SFP:

It was quite the battle it seems! We're gonna have to work on someone's Friendship Score for sure. <3

Props to Beaver and Evok for being hilarious.

With that, we're PROUD to welcome Piotr Czerkawski as the newest member of the New Orleans Specters!  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters  Specters

Piotr Czerkawski Specters
S46: $4,000,000 (NTC)
S47: $4,000,000 (NTC) (PO)

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

Specters

SpectersSpectersSpectersSpecters

@majesiu <3

[Image: Evok.gif]

[Image: merha.gif]

Accept! Proud to start the next phase of my SHL journey and what better place to revive a career than an expansion team. It warms my heart to see so many of my friends already there and more amazing teammates I'm to meet soon.

Big shutouts to three other organizations that poured their heart out and made excellent pitches, I wish them nothing but the best and see only bright future for Barracuda Tampa Bay Baracuda, pride San Francisco Pride and Rage Manhattan Rage. All these teams were both professional and heartwarming, so if anyone is in doubt I wholeheartedly recommend those spots, as they have excellent people as General Managers as well as fantastic people on the team. If it was possible I'd play for all of them too.

It was an incredibly hard choice and the signing being so late into the Free Agency period isn't a mistake, just a result of a big debacle and constant change of final decision.

Specters Specters Specters

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

Specters Specters Specters

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

Undecided

[Image: 3.png]

Puke

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Good luck Maj!

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

Its fun when top FA joins the same team!

[Image: capybar22_600.png]

Some expansion team....

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Now that I'm firmly entrenched in the Eastern Conference, I'm just going to thoroughly enjoy watching people get salty over New Orleans.

Zach Evans[/b] | Player Page | Update Page
Nikolai Evans
| Player Page | Update Page

Don't worry they couldn't snag a FA goalie so they have no one in net

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

02-20-2019, 09:38 PMTheWoZy Wrote: Its fun when top FA joins the same team!

Isn't it? Aww, I'm, or rather was, top FA - good to know that!

02-20-2019, 07:28 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Puke

Couldn't help yourself lol, definitely a reaction other players are looking from their potential GM.

[Image: Too9kfy.png]
 Player Page  |  Update Page

02-21-2019, 09:07 AMmajesiu Wrote:
02-20-2019, 09:38 PMTheWoZy Wrote: Its fun when top FA joins the same team!

Isn't it? Aww, I'm, or rather was, top FA - good to know that!

02-20-2019, 07:28 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: Puke

Couldn't help yourself lol, definitely a reaction other players are looking from their potential GM.
If someone wouldn’t sign with Buffalo because I said “puke”, they aren’t someone I would be targeting anyways lmao

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Angry

Jack Tanner (D) - [Player Page] [Player Updates]

[Image: mH3z832.png]

[Image: Beaver.gif]
One sig is tweed's and the other was a karlssens/Copenhagen collab

AC | Bank | Claims