Create Account

2x Snussu 3/3
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2019, 04:10 AM by ViN.)

[Image: Miikka_Salo.png]@mcgriddleluver
[Image: Esa2.png]@Steelhead77
[Image: Andersson-Grande.png]@"SwegButthole"

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

@Lazyeye Can you switch the title to 3/3 since that's the double gfx week?

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Sig 1: 7/10 = 700K
Excellent light manipulation of the player render, although the jersey swap is understandably lacking with the wrinkled jersey. The text is great and fits in both theme and placement. The warped falcon background collage doesn't add much, but it fits with the player render. the glare/light/lens flare isn't incorporated that well, and the top right parts are a bit of distraction (the eye naturally goes there, but it shouldn't serve as a focal point). I believe a bit more use of stock elements to help fade the player in would add the depth necessary to get this sig to an 8. 

Sig 2: 5/10 = 500K
The hue edits on the player render make it look like a toddler with jaundice. Be wary of your white balance when making edits; adding color flashes to a player's body can be complimentary, but typically it is done as a separate layer (but maybe you did? the white patch on the player's stomach has me confused). Your text effects are pretty neat, but I'm unsure as to the font choice for Esa, as I feel that it doesn't fit with the layer style thats been added to it. Is the black shadow behind the player a custom hand-drawn drop shadow? I'd trust photoshop's filters next time, as the masking near the hair looks off.

Sig 3: 5/10 = 500K
Much better masking on the player render. I'm not sure how much of the goalie's lighting you played with, but bringing down the blacks/shadows would have helped add some depth, instead he appears very flat. The hand made drop shadow enforces this flat design, which is ok, but its competing against the blurred bridge and the flares/sparks.

Total = 1.7M x 2 = 3.4M

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History